Reference~ J.Jk Pt.2

🚨

🚨

Y/n smiled while holding his hand, it's so much fun to shop with the humanoid. He is the best boyfriend.

He makes Y/n so happy, he gives her butterflies but acting so manly to her.

Y/n and he bought ice cream. They were playing around and she got the ice cream on her cheek. He licked her cheek.

"Jungkook, stop, we are in public." Y/n said while laughing.

"As if I care, I can touch what's mine everywhere." He replied and pulled her closer and kissed her lips. She smiled and kissed him back.

Y/n hates attention on her but right now she doesn't care if people are staring at them.

"JUNGKOOK!" Someone yelled. They break the kiss, Y/n looked at the girl who was stunning, she was looking at them in shocked. She came closed to him and pushed him. "Who is this? Are you fcking cheating on me?"

Cheating on him? Wait, is it his real girlfriend?

Y/n heart beat went crazy. She thinks it is real Jungkook.

"Lady, I don't even know you." The humanoid replied.

"Who is this girl? What is all this, you lied about loving me." The girl started crying.

"Loving you? I only love her," He hold Y/n's hand proudly. "I would not even look at any girl like you."

"What are you saying?" She said. "I can't believe this, you betrayed me."

"Fck off, don't disturb us." He replied coldly. Y/n pulled his hand.

"Let's go," Y/n said, pulled his hand. She started walking fast. She was not expecting this. She was not expecting someone to mistake the humanoid by her. And on the top it was Jungkook's real girlfriend.

She started running and the humanoid didn't question her and just followed her.

When she went home, she started feeling guilt. She can't just make a humanoid of a real person and act like it's him. It's wrong, the real Jungkook don't want her. He would not even look at Y/n.

She tried to turn off the humanoid but he wasn't switching off. "What is wrong?! Turn off."

What's this glitch? Why the humanoid was not turning off.

He hold her hand. "Why you want to turn me off?"

"Because this is wrong." She replied.

"What is wrong?" He asked.

"You look like him, you act like him. And he has never given me permission to make you look like him. It's wrong." Her heart got filled with guilt. She realizes how wrong it is. She did all this because she was too scared to talk to Jungkook in real life. This is wrong in so many levels. She is nothing but acting like a psycho.