Part 6

Shinae invited me to her family reunion even though I'm not apart of her family (yet). Mi feel good yf cause this basically mean seh we locked in. Mi nuh have nobody fi Shinae meet cause mi parents dead and she know mi sister already suh she nuh count. Right now mi deh a miss Gotlinne (Shinae mada) yard acting like a nice person because Shinae tell mi seh mi nuh fi dress like nuh choppa today and she seh mi fi act like a gentleman. Mi put on mi best black suit with suede desert clarks and Shinae put on a floral body con dress with red bottom heels. It brings out her shape. I love this girl so much. Not because of her looks alone but because of her personality. I just know that she's the right person for me. I've known her for 6 whole years being her bestfriend then she turned into my girlfriend now I want her to be my wife in the future. Our bond was unbreakable in the past and it still is now and it will be in the future. I don't wanna lose her. I'll do anything to protect her. Nobody can't diss her and mi nuh fuck up dem bloodclaat. Nobody.

"A St Ann the family reunion a keep a mi sister house inno mi son," miss Gotlinne said. She called me her son. I got emotional but I hid it. Mi parents dead suh when Shinae mada call mi her son mi get emotional.

"Where in St Ann?" I asked speaking standard English (cause I'm good at it).

"Ocho Rios," she replied.

"Let's get going then so we can arrive early," I said.

"Mi can talk to you bout something first Dean?" Shinae asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Mi a go inna eh car. Gimme yuh keys son," miss Gotlinne said. I gave her the crown athlete keys so she could open the doors then she came out of the house.

"Wa you did wah seh? I asked.

"Nothing I just wanted privacy," she replied. I smirked at her then held her waist and pulled her close to me. I started kissing her slowly then we started to french kiss with our eyes closed. I kissed her neck then started kissing her lips again and pulled up her dress sliding my fingers inside of her. Maamz nah wear nuh underwear and dat mek eh easier fi mi finger her. She stopped kissing and started to moan. She came on my fingers and I washed my hands before we exit the house.

I drove to Ocho Rios following directions from gps. I didn't drive fast because miss Gotlinne is in the car. We got to Shinae's aunt's house. It's a three story house. We all went inside and alot of people were around a big table in a dining room. They greeted miss Gotlinne then invited us to sit down. Me and Shinae sat together. Their family had a very long conversation then they included me.

"So who is this young man?" Shinae's aunt asked looking at me.

"He's my boyfriend," Shinae replied smiling.

"Introduce yourself young man," her aunt said and I stood up.

"Good afternoon. My name is Dean Diablo. I'm 23 years old and I'm Shinae's boyfriend," I sat down after I finished.

"I can see that he's a very well mannered gentleman," Shinae's grandmother said.

"What do you do for a living?" she asked. Rassclaat.

"He's an entrepreneur," Shinae replied for me cause she know seh a mafia mi deal wid and dem can't know dat.

"Wa yuh own fi yuh self?" her grandmother asked. Dem people ya ask love ask questions inno.

"A mansion, a bmw, audi, mark x, crown athlete and accord, nuff brand clothes and shoes and just millions," I said then shrugged.

"Fi a 23 year old dat nuh bad," Shinae's uncle said.

"Can I get introduced to everyone please? I'm unfamiliar," I said. Shinae start point on people and tell mi dem name.

"That's aunty Carla and uncle Carlos, those are cousins Moya, Jayden and Reece, that's grandma Gillian, that's grandpa Loyd and those are my other cousins who are twins Kyle and Keelie," she said.