Part 28

We all sit in my conference room as we discuss plans for the wedding which is in a week. This seems stressful because there are so many things to do. With the help of everybody I will get through with these plans. Luna, Reece's girlfriend, was invited to my wedding. She's here in the conference room as well.

I told my manager Sheldon to be Shinae's body guard because she went shopping. She should not hear the plans for the wedding anyways.

"Where should the wedding be held?" I asked. Grandma Gillian answered.

"I know a nice place in Ocho Rios," she said.

"Come mek we guh call dem and mek reservations from now," grandpa Loyd said. They exit the room to make the call. We finally got that out of the way.

"Mi ago mek wah guest list," Allia said.

"Start from now," I gave her a pen and paper and she started writing.

"Shinae's bridesmaids are Allia, Moya, Skylar, Zoya and her friends Opal and Lisa," I said. Her friends came over this morning. She was so happy to see them after a while of not seeing them. She messaged them alot but they were away in New York for a while and came back for our wedding.

"Wa bout the groomsmen?" aunty Carla asked.

"Damanii, Wayne, Giovaughnie, Kylon, Sheldon, Jayden and Reece," I replied.

"Aunty Carla and uncle Carlos, can you be Ushers?" I asked.

"Yes," they said in sync.

"The bridesmaids will be responsible for getting Shinae ready for the wedding," Lisa suggests and I nod.

"We can get pastor Williams fi host the wedding inno," aunty Carla said. I nod.

"Alright everybody get lunch and fawud back inna da room yah by 1pm," I sighed.

Mi stressed tf out. I went downstairs to my kitchen everybody followed behind me. My kitchen is very big and I have two six burner stoves so everybody got the chance to get something to eat.

I made myself a chicken sandwich with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, mustard and mayonnaise in it. After drinking a cold boom energy drink, I went back to the conference room before anyone got in. They all came back before 1pm. Great. Dem a work wid mi perfectly.

"Colours for the wedding," Moya said.

"Royal blue?" Damanii asked.

"Mandem wear royal blue and the ladies wear pink," Kylon said.

"Ladies wear red," Wayne said.

"Pink."

"Red."

"Pink."

"Red."

Eh man dem a argue over colour tpc.

"Red is final," Grandma Gillian said.

"Keelie will be the flowers girl and flowers boy is Kyle," I said looking at the twins.

"Yayyy," they jumped up and down happily.

"Mi incharge of the DJ and entertainers," Skylar, my assistant, said.

"Mi incharge of decorating along with the staff," Allia said.

"Same," Jayden joined.

They looked at each other in admiration. Something nuh right.

"That's all for today," I slammed the mini hammer on the table as if we are in court.

After everyone left the room, I called back Allia.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked.

"Yuh like Jayden or something?" I asked.