Part 27

Shinae and I been telling everyone about her pregnancy. They're all happy but her uncle Oscar was not happy when Shinae's mom told him. I don't care about his existence much less his opinions.

Damanii suggested that I should marry Shinae before she gives birth a few months from now. I feel like I should. We are on our way to the jewelry store so I can buy her a ring. I'm gonna propose tonight I have it all planned out. I'll tell her that I'm taking her on a date then we will go to a private restaurant and I'll tell everyone to go there before we arrive.

Manii parked the car and we enter the store. After 30 minutes of looking for a ring, I found the one I wanted and purchased it for 97k.

 After 30 minutes of looking for a ring, I found the one I wanted and purchased it for 97k

"How dis look dawg?" I asked Manii.

"Great," he replied. I put it in my pocket.

"Alright fawud," I said then got in his car and he dropped me off at home.

I went inside and found Shinae in the kitchen. Seems like she's having cravings because she's eating chocolate with mayonnaise on it.

"B," I said.

"Hey babe," she smiled and ran to me. She hugged me and I hugged her back then kissed her forehead.

"Dat nice?" I asked looking at her snack.

"Yeah yuh fi try it," she said putting the snack to my mouth but I stepped away.

"No b dat look disgusting," I replied.

"Anyways I'm taking you on a date tonight so go get ready," I said.

She ran upstairs happily. I just know that she will take a long time to get ready. I still don't understand why females take a really long time to get ready for a date.

After she went upstairs, I called everybody one by one and told them that I'm gonna propose. I told them where the restaurant is and what time they should be there.

I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth then had a shower. I got ready before Shinae and she started getting ready before me.

I looked at her admiring how beautiful she looks and how gorgeous her dress looks on her.