Part 25

I light my cigarette overthinking on the balcony. After leaning back the chair, I take a draw and blow out the smoke. I'm home alone overthinking. Shinae really had sex with her friends. I'm trying to forgive her because I love her but what she did was nasty and unforgettable. My girlfriend literally had sex with her two female friends. Jah jah. That's fucked up. If Anna and Tashieka ever talk to mi again mi ago tell dem bout dem mada brawling and nuh care. I can't even hurt them because they are females.

I'm kinda happy that Shinae had the audacity to tell me and not hide it from me. I slept with her comfortably lastnight after what she did even though I should be upset.

My gang member called me disturbing my overthinking.

"Kylon?" I answered.

"Boss. Sheldon wah talk to yuh," he said.

"Yow," Sheldon said.

"Ypree?" I asked.

"Dean mi a yuh manager and yuh know seh mi nah diss yuh but yuh nah gwan good at all," he said.

"Wa yuh mean?" I asked.

"Wah man dun a Raynes Lane fi dead inno. Bet seh yuh nuh know dat," he said.

"Mi a bill off a eh badness mi girlfriend and mi sister nuh safe because a mi," I explained.

"Alright Kylon a keep 10 mil fi yuh when yuh ready for it yuh mek him know," he said then hung up.

I put the cigarette in a cup of water then went inside. Shinae fuck up mi medz dawg.

I saw a message from her.

Mine💍♡: B mi deh a the hair salon pon the Callaway plaza inna the town come pick me up please
Me: wa do yuh car?
Mine💍♡: My tyre punctured
Me: have nuh spare tyre?
Mine💍♡: Mi no know how fi replace tyres b
Me: mah fawud
Mine💍♡: Okay mi ago tell Giovaughnie fi bring mi car home
Me: Taaah

I put my phone on the dresser then grabbed a car key. She coulda mek Giovaughnie replace the tyre and she drive it home inno but obviously she love mi company.

I got in my mark x and drove to a restaurant first. I ordered two oxtail and rice and peas with steamed vegetables and two tropical rhythms.

I went to pick up Shinae.

She got in the car then turned on the ac.

"B why yuh look so?" she asked looking concerned.

"Nothing," I lied because if I told her what's really wrong maybe there would be tension.

She leaned over and kissed me twice.

"Here," I gave her one of the foods and one of the tropical rhythms.

"Thanks babe," she said then started eating.

I drove carefully because she's eating. We got home and I parked the car. I came out and went inside with my food. I put it in the microwave which was turned off and put the juice in the fridge because I am not in the mood to eat. Food mi a talk uno too sus hombre.

I sat on the couch and let out a loud sigh.

Shinae sat on my lap looking in my eyes. She kissed my neck slowly then started to kiss my lips. I gently pushed her away.

"I'm not in the mood," I said.

"But you're always in the mood," she said looking confused. She got off my lap.

"Dean a wa do yuh?" she asked.

"Nothing," I replied then hissed.

She stormed out of the livingroom looking upset then went upstairs. I called her mother.