Part 19

I'm speeding regardless of traffic and accidents. Right now I'm only thinking about killing the guy who recently called Shinae. Nuh bwoy nah threaten mi or mi woman and mi nuh end dem life. I'm letting my anger get the best of me but I should cause a little ediot think dem can violate da man ya. So delusional. Dem need fi know seh mi anuh no weakling weh dem can easily kill. The journey is getting longer and my anger is getting worse. I started to play Street cred by Skeng on max volume while still speeding. Mi mind run pon Shinae suh mi turn down the music and call Damanii.

"Dean?" Zoya answered his phone.

"Wah gwan Zee?" I asked using her nickname.

"Deh ya a watch cocomelon wid Zidian," she replied.

"Mi god son. Yuh nah carry him come look fimi?" I asked. It's been a while since I've seen Zidii.

"Mi will carry him one day man," she replied laughing.

"Weh Manii deh?" I asked.

"Him gone buy groceries," she replied.

"Please tell him fi check pon Shinae fimi," I said.

"No problem," she said.

"Alright cool."

I hung up and put the music back on max volume but playing GoGo by Rajah Wild this time vibing to the song.

It's 5 more minutes until I get to the address the guy told me and not a single sign of fear or anxiety can be seen from me.

The five minutes past and I got to a house far away from other houses. I passed alot of communities and eh seem like da house ya inna wah community by itself tpc. I put my gun on my waist and my ratchet in my pocket then came out of the car. I walked up to the veranda and walked in the house like a my place. The door was open anyways. Mi tek out mi gun as mi step inside. Mi start walk slow cause nobody nuh deh yah and something feels wrong. By time mi fi turn around mi feel somebody grab mi from behind and put wah knife a mi neck.

"Bombohole a mi gun mi shoulda have," the guy said. Him rest eh blade pon mi neck but eh neva cut mi. All now mi still nuh fraid.

"Tell yuh seh yuh did ago dead but true yuh feel high and mighty," he laughed.

"Aguh tell yuh fi eh last time. Nuh bwoy cyah violate da man yah," I said angrily then kicked him in his knee from behind. The knife left a little bruise on my neck before he dropped it and grabbed onto his knee. He cried out in pain.

I kicked him to the ground then continued to kick him in his chest and his head not caring how much pain he's in.

"Mah go cut off yuh bloodclaat head and carry it guh give Yanique," I shouted in anger.

"Lowe mi sister inno," he shouted.

"Chat alone yave pussy," I said then took out my knife. I cut his neck slowly making sure he has a slow and painful death.

"Kyle?" Yanique yawned coming down the stairs. She screamed in shock when she saw what was happening. She started to cry.

I walked up to her and she was about to faint but I caught her. After finding the kitchen, I carried her there. I rested her unconscious body on a chair and looked in the fridge for something cold. Luckily there's an ice pack. I sat beside her placing the ice pack on her forehead gently. After a while, she woke up. She looked at me with fear then got up and stepped away from me.

"Dean mi nuh wah yuh no weh near mi," she said crying. She took up a knife from the drying rack and pointed it at me.

"Leave," she commands me loudly.