Part 30

My heart speeds up as I think about Shinae. Sitting in this waiting room makes me feel frustrated. It's been hours since I've been here with Sheldon and I tried to get information about Shinae but nobody wants to tell me anything. Wonder if dem know seh mi will shoot up dis? We still inna we wedding clothes dawg mi just wah go home.

"Mr Diablo," a doctor called looking around.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Right this way," she said looking sad.

If dem give me nuh bad news bout mi woman a lone gun shot inna dis.

She took me to the room where Shinae is. She's asleep.

"She's fine but she's recovering. The children were not harmed. The children have high possibilities of being born premature though. The mother has to be careful when she is doing certain things because the babies can easily be hurt if anything goes wrong," she explained. Wa she mean by "children".

I nod. Mi can't talk right now mi stress out. I thought I was gonna lose my wife. The panic attack I had was terrible.

"Also, there are three heartbeats," she added.

"Triplets?" I managed to ask.

"Yes," she nodded smiling.

"Would you like to know the genders?" she asked.

"No we want to have a gender reveal," I replied.

She put a piece of paper in an envelope and sealed it. After writing something on the envelope, she gave it to me. It says 'genders'.

Shinae's POV

I woke up in the hospital seeing a doctor talking to my husband. She gave him an envelope after writing something on it.

"What's that?" I asked being curious.

"Oh you're awake," the doctor smiled looking at me. Obviously mi wake up.

Dean came over to me and hugged me.

"Mi think mi did ago lose yuh b," he said then sighed.

"We're having triplets," he said.

"Mi can manage triplets?" I shouted in shock.

"Calm down mrs Diablo," the doctor said.

Mrs Diablo sound good mi nah lie.

A few hours passed and we finally got to go home. We got in the shower the moment we got home. That felt like the longest day of my life. Dean lathered me in soap and bathed me then did the same. We put on matching pijamas then went to the bedroom. I laid down and he went downstairs. He came back with ice cream and whipped cream on the top.

"How yuh know?" I asked. That's exactly what I was craving.

"Yah mi wife mi know everything bout yuh," he replied laughing. Tears of joy came to my eyes. Wa mi do fi deserve da man yah?

He fed me and disposed of the garbage.

I laid down on my back rubbing my belly. Triplets mi a carry to rass. Dean removed my hand gently and rubbed my belly for me. I feel loved.

Allia's POV

I took Jayden to my house to show him where I live. Seems like he likes my home because he toured it all.

We're now on the balcony. I lean on the railing looking in his eyes. He kissed me.

"Yuh nuh plan fi tell yuh brother seh we deh?" he asked then got back to kissing me.

"I'm gonna tell him but for now, let's keep this on the low," I replied. He started kissing me again the moment I stopped talking. He's obsessed with me.

He put his hand in my skirt which is at thigh length. He slightly pulled down my underwear and slid a finger in. His finger moved fast fiddling with my clit. He put his finger inside me moving it in and out swiftly. I moaned feeling pleased. It was getting tense and I grabbed onto his shoulder as my body shakes slightly. He grabbed my chin and kissed me while still fingering me. I struggled to kiss him back.

"I'm cumming," I said. I groan as I feel the warm cum bust out of me.

I let out a sigh of relief when he removed his finger. He placed it in my mouth making me taste myself. Eh taste like nothing.

I went to my bathroom and had a shower while he went to wash his hands. After putting on a very short night gown, I went to look for Jay. He's on the couch playing with the dog Dean got me.

"What's her name?" he asked looking at me then at the dog.

"It's a boy and his name is Lexus," I replied.

I sat down.

"B yuh really nah tell Dean seh we deh?" he asked.

"Mi ago tell him tommorow," I respond.

"Mi have something fi tell yuh," I sighed.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Dean and Yanique had sex in the past," I got it off my chest.

"Suh basically mi and yuh brother have the same ex?" he asked in shock.

"Dem neva deh," I laughed.

"Yanique a crawsis," he hissed.

I laughed. It's not funny but the way he said it made me laugh.

"Want to do something?" he asked.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Shinae did tell aunty Gotlinne seh she ago have wah gender reveal mek we plan it fi tek stress off a Shinae and Dean," he suggested.

"That makes sense. After we done plan it we aguh call Dean and tell him the plans," I said.

"We affi start wid the guest list," he said.

"Same guest list like the wedding?" I asked and he nod.

I admired him as he talked about the ideas he has. He was writing down ideas so I don't think he noticed me staring at him in admiration.

I feel like he's the one for me.