Part 24

"B wah do you?" I ask because Shinae looks worried. Since she came back from Tashieka's house, she looks troubled.

"Nothing," she says but obviously it's a lie.

"Stop lie to mi wa do yuh?" I raised my voice and she started to look scared.

"Tashieka and Anna a batty gyal and dem have a threesome wid mi," she said talking fast as if she just wants to get it over with.

My eyes widened in shock. I started to process what she just said. Mi nah see right or mi nah hear right. I tried to imagine that happening but I just can't. She must have been forced because that's not the Shinae I know. Mi neva know seh a suh she did freaky. My calmness turned into anger after thinking about what she did. I grabbed her throat and dragged her up off the couch. I released my hand from her neck and grabbed her wrist then dragged her upstairs. After finding handcuffs, I handcuffed her hands to the bed head.

"Dean if yah guh do dat please be gentle," she begged as she watched me taking my clothes off. I ripped off her tank top and threw it to the ground then took off her shorts and underwear.

She can't move her hands because of the handcuffs. I kissed her aggressively releasing my anger.

I rubbed my tip against her clit making her moan then I slid in slamming fast not caring how many pain it causes. I'm making sure she feels every inch of it. Hard fuck a gwan today mi upset.

"Who own yuh pussy?" I asked.

"You," she said moaning and crying.

"Exactly! Not Tashieka or Anna!" I said then continued slamming.

"Sorry b I was not right minded," she cried.

"Nuh apologize it done happen already," I said. I held on to her neck while slamming into her. We made eye contact. She's begging me to stop but I won't. Her pussy creams on my dick and I continue.

I groaned because of how good this feels. She has a grip on me. Inside of her is so warm I don't even wanna pull out. I pushed ever inch in there one last time then pulled out and cum on her leg. I groaned. She pussy good yf. I removed the handcuffs and put them on the floor.

I laid down beside her hugging her. She looks numb. Cocky mek she can't walk.

"B yuh need fi understand seh a mi own yuh pussy and no man or woman nuh fi get it," I said.

"It nah happen again," she said sounding like she's still in pain.

"If it happen again mi a tie yuh to the bed and leave wah vibrator pon yuh clit for hours," I said being genuinely serious.

I took her up and brought her to the bathroom. I fill up the tub for her and laid her in the water filled with soap. She started cleaning up herself then I got in the shower and bathed.

We got dressed.

"Mi ago pick up Allia from hospital. You a fawud?" I asked.

"Yeah," she shrugged. She look vex.

"Fix yuh face," I sighed.

I grabbed her chin and lifted her head for her to look at me. I kissed her passionately with my eyes closed.

We got in the crown athlete and I drove to the hospital. Doctor Mendez told me that I can take Allia home now.

We entered the hospital.

"Good afternoon Mr Diablo," Doctor Mendez greeted me.

"Good afternoon. Where is she?" I asked.

"Right this way," he smiled.

We went to the room where Allia is. She's using crutches to walk. I hugged her.

"You're finally okay," I smiled.

"Not yet but I will be," she said smiling at me.

"Shinae," Allia looked happy to see her. She hugged Allia.

"Thanks doc," I said to Doctor Mendez then helped Allia to go outside.

I put the crutches in the back seat then put Allia on the front seat. Shinae sat at the back.

I drove off.

"Mi a go a the fast food restaurant wa uno want?" I asked.

"Anything yuh want," they both replied in unison then started to laugh.

I went to the drive through.

"Good afternoon. Welcome to F.F.R. How may I help you?" a lady asked.

"Good afternoon. I want 12 slices of pizza half pepperoni half cheese, 3 large hamburgers, 3 containers of fries and 3 box juices orange flavour for each please," I said.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"No," I said.

"Go up to the window to collect your order please," she said. I went to the window and collected all the food. It smell nice yf.

I drove home. Allia affi guh stay wid we till Macoy come out a jail. I put all the food on the kitchen counter and ate what I wanted. Allia ate and I helped her to go upstairs. She brushed her teeth then I tucked her in bed because she said she feels sleepy. I went to the bathroom with Shinae and we brushed our teeth then went to the bedroom.

I started to kiss her neck then put my hand in her shorts. She moaned as I stroked her clit aggressively. Her moans got louder. I heard a knock on our door and removed my hand. Allia started talking from in the hallway.

"I'm trying to sleep suh if uno wah do the birds and the bees do it quietly!" she said angrily. I heard the crutches moving away from the door.

We laughed. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. Shinae and I watched 365 days even though we already watched it. She fell asleep in my arms and I started to play monster by rajah wild on the tv. It's not loud because I don't want to wake her up.

Monsters need to feed. (Suh feed we. Feed we). Would you bleed for me? (Bleed baby. Bleed fimi). I'll tell you all my secrets. (Everything). But there's no leaving me. (Ayy gyal nuh ramp wid mi ting). Anything weh sinna seh. A our world our gyal dem chargie. Anything weh sinna seh. Wull a mi gyal dem know mi a crawsis. Anything weh sinna seh. Lights off bad bitch love dawkniss. Anything weh sinna seh. Anuh now and ano true mi a artist.

The song bad yf.

I looked down at Shinae as she slept. I turned off the television and kissed her forehead then closed my eyes. Another night sleeping with the love of my life.