Part 29

Shinae's POV

It's finally wedding day. All my bridesmaids are helping me to prepare for the wedding. My makeup is already done and I will put on my dress soon. The limousine Dean sent for us is waiting outside. We are at a hotel while Dean and his groomsmen are at the venue of the wedding with my family and the people who were invited.

I sat down on my bed crying. I'm so nervous right now. I'm even having a break down. I'm nervous and I'm not even there yet. My friend, Lisa, walked over to me. She gave me a look of concern.

"Shinae wa yah cry fa?" she asked.

"Mi nervous and anxious," I said. Opal walked in. She's Lisa's sister and also my friend.

"Wa do her?" Opal asked Lisa and she told her. She hugged me.

"Stop crying Shinae nobody knows this man better than you and he loves you there's no need to feel nervous because of him he said he has known you for 7 years suh why yuh choose fi feel nervous now?" Opal comforts me. Lisa gives me a napkin and I wipe my tears.

"The limo outside and yuh makeup ruined plus yuh nuh put on yuh dress yet," Lisa said sounding frustrated.

"Shinae we ago late," Zoya said coming inside the room.

"You can't be late to your wedding," Skylar said following behind Zoya. She's Dean's assistant.

"Somebody get me a make up kit," Skylar said looking at my make up with disappointment.

Allia heard what she said and brought the kit. Skylar removed my make up and did it all over again. It took a very long time. I got dressed and went outside to the limousine. We're gonna be late.

Dean's POV

"Weh uno deh?" I ask the driver on the phone.

"Almost there," he said. I hissed and hung up.

Frustration is all I feel right now. Shinae and her bridesmaids should have been here 30 minutes ago. I just wanna marry this girl and turn her into my wife but she's late to her own wedding. I can't blame her though because things happen. The limo was arriving slowly coming up the hill.

I went back to the stage from which I was coming from looking at the limo. Everybody turned around looking at the car. All the bridesmaids came out and walked up the aisle to stand beside my groomsmen. Shinae's grandfather went to the car along with Kyle and Keelie the flowers girl and boy. Shinae won't be marching with her dad because he divorced her mom years ago.

Shinae started to march with grandpa Loyd while Kyle and Keelie throws flowers on the red carpet in the aisle.

I'm not the type of person to cry but tears filled my eyes when I saw her coming towards me.

When everything was said and done, we put on the rings on each other then I kissed my bride. It was now dinner time. There was a table for me and Shinae's family along with Allia and Luna. Shinae changed into a shorter dress then came back to dinner.

"Congratulations," Grandma Gillian said.

"Thank you," we both replied.

"Welcome to the family mr Diablo," uncle Carlos said.

I shook his hand.

We ate and it was time to dance. Shinae and I got on the dance floor with everybody else giving us space to dance. While we danced slowly, she rested her head on my shoulder and whispered something in my ear.

"B my tummy hurts and mi a bleed," she said sounding very weak.

"What?" I said sounding shocked.

"Something wrong with the baby," I said then took her up. I took her to the car quickly and put her in the back. After taking off her heels, I put the slippers she left in the car on her feet.

God please nuh mek nothing do mi youth or mi wife.

I called my manager Sheldon and told him what happened. He got to the car very fast and I gave him the keys. He drove off to the hospital.

"Nuh mek she fall asleep," he warned.

I looked at Shinae but it was too late. She had already passed out and she didn't have a pulse. Tears filled my eyes.

"Too late," I said to Sheldon.

"Shake her," he said. I shook her trying to wake her up.

"B wake up please," I said then a tear managed to fall from my eye and onto her face.

Sorry for the short chapter. Will be updated soon.