Part 26

"Dean Macoy slap mi," Allia complained. I hung up and got my car keys. She nah fi seh nothing else. Da bwoy deh affi guh down.

I put one of my guns on my waist then went to the car and drove off to Allia's house. Shinae gone out suh mi nah fi worry bout leaving her home alone.

I got to Allia's house. She's crying on the carpet. It reminds me of the time she got raped and was crying on a carpet. I hate flashbacks. I sighed and went over to her.

"Get up and stop eh crying," I command. She got up and wiped her tears.

"Why him slap yuh?" I asked.

"Because he has been ignoring me for a while so I got angry and when he came back I damaged his phone," she explained.

Her dog came around barking at me. I took out my gun and shot the dog. I hate noise sometimes.

"Dean! A Macoy gi mi da dog deh fi mi birthday," she complained.

"Mi ago buy yuh a new one," I smiled.

"Macoy!" I called going up the stairs with Allia following behind me.

"Yow bad bro a wa just happen mi hear gun shot," he stretched out his hand to dab me up but pulled it away when he saw my gun in my left hand.

Mi drape him up. He gulped in fright.

"Listen to mi likkle red bwoy," I said. He's white but I called him red cause his skin is sensitive and easy to get red.

"When mi parents did alive none a dem neva put dem hand pon Allia in an abusive way and mi neva dweet either suh why yuh feel like yuh can dweet?" I asked angrily.

"Sorry bro mi did just angry," he said crying.

"Dean a long time mi a hide mi relationship problems from yuh," Allia said angrily.

"Please," Macoy begged for his life.

"Mi stop give people chances," I sighed then shot him three times in his head.

Allia hugged me crying.

"Yuh nahv nuh taste," I hissed. She laughed somehow, that cheered her up.

We went downstairs. I called Wayne to clean up the blood and get rid of the body and the dog's body also.

"We a go a the pound fi get you a new dog then we buy food and mi bring you back home," I said.

"Okay let's go," she said then removed my jacket and put it on.

Mi glad she tell mi wa Macoy do. Nuh bwoy nah hurt mi sister and mi nuh fly dem bat.

Shinae's POV

After taking Reece home and talking to my mother, I leave to go back home. My cousin Reece and I spent the day together with Luna (his girlfriend). He wanted her to get to know me better.

While driving, I felt the need to throw up. I pulled over and throwed up in a bush. I took a bottle of water from my car and rinsed my mouth thoroughly. I've been feeling sick lately and I have been throwing up alot. I wake up with back aches and fatigue all the time. I get back in the car and starts to worry again.

What if I'm pregnant?

What if Dean cum inside me and I didn't realize?

What if he cum inside me that time when he wasn't using protection?

All these questions fill my mind and I start to worry even more.

I turn back to the town and bought three pregnancy tests then drives home.

I park my car then go inside.

After touring the whole house, I realized that Dean isn't home. I went to the bathroom worrying before I take the tests.

After a while of waiting for the results, they finally came.

Tears flooded my eyes. They're all positive.

I brushed my teeth then went to the bedroom and laid down. I put the tests on the bedside table then laid down again and started to cry. I'm 19 and pregnant. I am at an appropriate age but I feel like my life has barely just begun. What if Dean is not ready for this?

I messaged him.

Me: B weh yuh deh?
Property of Mine💍: Allia yaad. Macoy slap her suh mi kill him.
Me: Jah jah
Property of Mine💍: A wa happen?
Me: Nothing. I miss you.
Property of Mine 💍: Soon fawud gimme a few minutes

I put down my phone and go downstairs to the livingroom with the tests in my pocket. I started to watch Madea laughing although I watched all the movies already.

Dean came in and sat beside me kissing my cheek.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"Good," I fake smiled.

He wrapped me in his arms as we watched the movie together.

"Dean, I have something to tell you," I said.

"Smaddy dead?" he asked.

"No b," I sighed.

"Smaddy hurt yuh?" he asked.

"Smaddy look pon yuh too hard?" he proceeds.

"None of that babe," I respond.

I don't know how to tell him so I took out the tests and gave them to him. He looked at them and smiled slightly then put them down.

"I'm gonna be a father to bloodclaat," he whispered to himself.

"You're not angry?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Why mi woulda be angry? Mi cum inna you and now yuh pregnant anuh mistake a destiny," he laughed.

"Mi only upset because mi parents nuh alive fi witness it," he started to kiss me.

"Come we a go a the clinic," he said then got me a jacket.

He held my hand as we went to his audi. We got in and he drove with one hand and the other hand rubbing my leg.

We are gonna be parents in a few months. I don't think I'm ready for this but we can do this as a team.

I take a deep breath thinking about the pain I'll go through in a few months. I'll give life to the child of theee Dean Diablo.

I hope everything will go well. Alot of women's babies' died at birth and I don't want that to happen to me. Some women even die giving birth. All these things worry me.

Dean looked at me then focused on the road again. He held my hand with his free hand rubbing my palm with his thumb.

"I promise that everything will be fine. I don't like the look on your face," he said.

"Okay," I sighed feeling stressed.

Everything will be fine. Get it together.