Part 21

Shinae covers her mouth in excitement. Tears of joy came in her eyes. She started jumping like a little child then stopped and hugged me tightly. She was looking at the white Benz I bought her.

"You didn't have to," she said crying.

"Dat gov b," I said laughing then wiping her tears. My little cry-baby.

"Mek we guh race pon eh toll," she said looking up at me.

"Mi a win anyways," I shrugged then gave her the car keys to the Benz.

I got in my BMW and she got in her car. We drove to the toll road. After paying, I drove slowly then sped off with Shinae following behind. She started driving faster almost passing me but she couldn't. I looked in my rear view mirror and it seems like she's taking a while to catch up. I laughed. At one point eh seem like the breeze wah stifle mi suh mi slide up all a eh window dem. By time mi fi look round fi see weh Shinae deh she speed past mi. A suh da car deh did fast?

She drove off the toll and I followed behind trying to catch up. I don't know why I feel like my car is out of control. Mi a drive from mi a 16 and I never felt this way.

I don't know what happened but my car ran off the road.

"Bomboclaat," I whispered to myself as the car runs down the hill in uncontrollable speed. I'm calm but the speed this car is going is making me worry a bit.

Shinae's POV

I panicked as I saw Dean's car run off the road. It's going fast down the hill. I stopped my car and my hands started shaking I'm having a panic attack. Tears formed in my eyes as I watched Dean's car moving faster down the hill. I saw smoke coming from his car. I can't drive down that hill it would be risky. I drove on main road and took a next route to get down there. Dean's car crashed into a light post.

I cried harder. A mi suggest racing to him a my fault.

I got out of my car and ran to his. The car is badly damaged. I opened his door. A splinter is in his forehead and his forehead is bleeding. He isn't moving. Before panicking anymore, I felt his pulse. He's alive. I hugged him while crying. He's unconscious.

I called Damanii.

"Yow?" he answered.

"Dean crash," I said then told him the location.

"Mi a fawud," he said then hung up.

He came in less than half an hour. That was quick. He came out of the car with Giovaughnie.

I gave Gio my car keys to take my car home. Damanii lifted Dean and put him in the back of his car. I went to the back as well. Dean's head rested on my shoulder he's still unconscious. I played in his hair. Thank God he's okay. I don't know what I would do if I lost him.

Manii took him to the hospital. I was not allowed in the room where Dean was so I cried in the waiting room.

"Shinae the doctor seh him soon come out stop eh crying man," Damanii said.

He wiped my tears. That's something Dean would do.

"Mi ago buy food fi mi and Dean. Wa yuh want?" he asked.

"Anything Dean is getting," I shrugged.

He nod then exit the hospital.