Part 11

Shinae and I lay down in my bed as I kiss her cheeks and lips over and over again. She's so beautiful I can't stop kissing my future wife. I'm glad she slept here lastnight. We got up and did hygiene then laid down again. She's in nothing but a bra and underwear while I'm in boxers and shorts. She sexy inno all mi wah do right now a fuck her. I removed her underwear and bra then removed my clothes. I kissed her neck then sucked on her nipples. She moaned as I sucked on her neck leaving a hickey.

"Dean bill," she said. I grabbed her neck and pulled her towards me then kissed her while still holding her neck. I kissed her aggressively while playing with her clit. Mi dick easier fi guh in when she get wet.

I continued playing with her clit and she smiled and moaned while making eye contact with me but I'm looking at her with a very serious look.

I slid my member inside of her while she tried to catch her breath. I love her but when mah fuck her mi nuh wah show love.

I slammed into her hard watching her breasts bounce. Her moans turn me on even more. I continued fucking her for a while and she cum but I didn't stop. Her hair got messed up cause she's sweating. I see tears in her eyes. She's sweating so much as I continue. I grabbed on to her waist cause it's like she wah jump off a hood. Even more tears are in her eyes and her eyes roll over then she start moan mi name over and over again.

"Deannnn pull out please," she said crying and moaning.

Right now mi wah fuck out her soul. Mi love pussy more than mafia honestly.

I continued and she cum again then mi pull out cause mi tired honestly. Mi lay down pon her the way mi tired. She held my face in her hands then kissed me slowly. Mi lay down pon her chest then lift up mi head and suck off her nipple fi the last time and lay down pon her chest again.

"B get up we need fi bathe and change eh sheet dem," she said. I tried to catch my breath.

"Soon get up b," I said then she nod.

"B mi glad miss Gotlinne mek yuh move in wid mi inno," I said.

Shinae mada allow her fi live wid mi. Allia start live inna eh house weh mi buy her and she visit her boyfriend sometimes. Mi love how tings work out but mi miss how mi sister used to annoy mi fi mek breakfast fi her and annoy mi when mi did wah sleep.

"Come on b. Get up yuh heavy," Shinae complained. I got up and she got up.

We went to the bathroom and got in the shower together. She turned on the cold water. Mi love cold water more than warm water ngl.

I lather her in soap then lather myself in soap. We had a shower together.

"Wash mi back fimi," she said and I did.

I kissed her neck. She just a tempt mi bredda. I pushed her against the shower wall and grabbed her neck kissing her. Mi like choke her morewhile. Mi rough inno but mi love her. I slid two of my fingers inside her feelings how wet she is then I played with her clit while kissing her. She wants to moan but can't because I'm kissing her. I just love to please her.

Mi wait till she cum fi stop finger her then we had a shower again and got out of the shower.

Mi guh inna mi closet and she guh inna fi her. Mi put on wah black turtle neck, black ripped jeans and black desert clarks. Neat. Mi spray on wah Jimmy choo cologne then put on mi rolex watch and mi chain wid mi name pon eh.

When mi come out Shinae a wear a purple tank top with white shorts weh reveal her butt cheeks and purple nike slides. She has her car keys in her hand along with a Louis Vuitton hand bag in her other hand.