Part 9

It's been 3 whole days since I've been trying to apologize to Shinae but she's not accepting my apology. I called her cousin Reece and asked him what would cheer her up. He gave me some ideas. I bought her dream car. Reece said she always talked about wanting a Benz so I bought it. I'm infront of her house with her Benz and car keys right now. Black is our favorite color so I bought her a black Benz and put a red ribbon on the front. I also put three gift bags on the back seat. One is full of money, the other one has clothes and jewellry and the last one had alot of shoes. I rang her doorbell and she came out looking at me angrily. She rolled her eyes.

"Don't be like that babe," I said smiling at her beautiful face.

"What is it," she asked then fold her arms and leaned on the door jam.

"Mi know seh mi did wrong and I'm sorry. I have a gift for you," I said.

"Wa dat?" she asked with attitude then sighed.

"Drop the attitude," I said then put my finger on her chin and turned her head to look at me. She smiled.

"Mi can put mi hand dem over yuh eyes?" I asked.

"Do yuh ting," she shrugged.

I put my hands over her eyes and took her outside. I removed my hands. She looked at the Benz with tears of joy in her eyes. She covered her mouth in surprise. I took the car keys out of my pocket and gave it to her.

"Dean," tears rolled down her cheeks and she wrapped her hands around my neck so I wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Yuh neva did affi do this," she said still crying. Fucka can bawl essi. Lol.

"Dat a the least b. You a mi future wife inno," I said then kissed her slowly.

She took the ribbon off the car and recycled it then she opened the doors. She saw the gift bags and hugged me again.

"Thank you so much," she said.

"Dat gov man cool nuh b," I said laughing.

She got in the driver's seat and I got in the passenger's seat. We finally gov. Mi never ever ago mek Shinae vex wid mi fi too long. She's my gem inno. She started to drive and we got on main road. She can drive inno but have trouble with the reversing part.

She stopped somewhere.

"Why yuh stop b?" I asked.

"Yuh hood just big suh," she smiled looking at my joggers.

She got over on my seat and sat on my lap. The car tint up heavily suh anuh like nobody can see. She put both her hands on my cheeks and started to kiss me. I put my hands on her ass squeezing it. Mi love when she inna short skirt ngl. She kissed my neck. Maamz wah fuck mi inna her car tpc. She adjust the seat then pulled down my joggers and boxers. Mi tek out the condom out a mi pocket and slide it on. Mi have white liver inno suh mi always have a condom when mi a meet Shinae.

She sat on my dick and started to ride. She's moaning and I'm moaning. Mi love how she a ride. She just a move fast and a moan. She pulled up her tank top and started squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples while riding on me. She a cum pon mi hood. Dat just mek eh betta cause she tight. Miss grippy a grip mi yuh fuck.

After half an hour she stopped riding. Maamz tired. She sat back in her seat. She a breathe heavy inno. Same. We got dressed again and she started driving.

"B," I said.

"Yes?" she asked and looked at me then back at the road.

"Mi ago marry yuh one day inno," I smirked thinking about our future.