Part 17

I woke up early realizing that I'm laying on Shinae. She usually sleeps on my chest but somehow I'm laying on hers. I feel comfortable. Her breasts are so soft and comfortable to lay on. This is nice but I gotta get up now. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then had a shower. I got dressed in a black Hollister shirt and black psycho bunny shorts with white polo slides knowing damn well I'm not leaving home today. Need fi spend some quality time a mi yard wid mi woman.

I went downstairs to the kitchen. Prepared breakfast for three remembering that Reece is here. Aye mah chef inno.

I covered their breakfasts and ate mine then went back upstairs. After brushing my teeth, I heard the shower on in one of the bedrooms and Shinae is not in our room so she's having a shower.

"B!" I shouted.

"Yes babe?" she answered.

"Yuh breakfast deh downstairs," I said.

"Thanks babe," she replied.

"Dean!" I heard Reece shout from the guest bedroom. Eh man loud yf.

"Yow?" I replied.

"Mawnin. Yuh mek breakfast fimi too?" he asked.

"Yeah man yah gwan like a suh mi role. Mi nuh mean inno," I said then laughed.

Shinae came in with a towel around her. Mi cocky stand up when mi see her. She smirked and looked at my shorts.

"Be a good boy," she whispered then put her hand on my shorts looking in my eyes. She a tease mi inno.

Mi grab her neck and pin her to the wall then kissed her. I started to finger her until she started crying and shaking.

"Alright b stop please," she begged.

I stopped and washed my hands. She took another shower then got dressed in a sweatshirt and sweatpants with house slippers on.

"Mi ago eat," she said.

I went downstairs with her.

"Dean mi woman can visit we today?" Reece asked with his mouth full.

"Yeah," I replied.

They finished eating and Reece cleaned up the kitchen.

Shinae and I laid down in the livingroom couch watching 365 days while Reece played free fire upstairs. We're cuddling.

"B," she said. She has a sleepy voice and it turns me on.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I replied.

FLASHBACK

Damanii and I exit the class as soon as the bell rang. We inna sixth form suh we get fi teach classes and we just done teach wah grade 7 class. Mi glad lunch time come cause dem pitney yah will mek yuh blood pressure rise. Now mi see wa teacher affi guh through wid dem 7th graders yah.

"Dean look deh dawg," Damanii pointed and I looked. Two grade 10 boys are bullying a grade 8 girl.

"Fawud dawg," I said and we went there.

"Yow wah gwan yasso?" I asked. They looked scared when they saw me. I'm basically the bad guy of sixth form and I don't tolerate bullying. I'm not common but I'm known so everybody knows me and they all fear me.