Part 15

Shinae's POV

I woke up feeling like the baddest bitch in Jamaica laying on the chest of the baddest guy I know. Nobody can't tell mi seh we nuh mek fi each other. Today ago mek 7 years we know each other (6 years being bestfriends 1 year being a couple). He fell asleep with the gun on his waist and it a bother mi suh mi ago tek it off. I removed the gun playing with it. Mi feel like bad gyal. Dean bad gyal.

"B," I heard his voice. His voice sounds nice when he just woke up.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Morning," he said and I greeted back.

"Happy anniversary babe," he said.

"Thanks and same to you," I laid down on him again and gave him a hickey.

"Why yuh have mi gun b?" he asked sounding concerned.

"Eh did mek mi feel uncomfortable when mi did lay down pon yuh," I explained.

"Go get ready we a go out today," he said then took the gun from me.

He was walking toward the bathroom but stopped and looked at me.

"And mi ago teach yuh how fi use gun," he said before leaving.

It took us a while to get ready. We wore matching outfits and took pictures.

 We wore matching outfits and took pictures

"Which car mi fi drive today?" Dean asked

"Can I drive mine?" I asked.

"Yeah b," he said.

I drove off to the location he told me to go. We went to the biggest mall in town.

We went in and he bought me pandora jewelry then we got matching necklaces and he bought me another promise ring. He bought me all of my favourite chocolates and a bouquet of flowers. He let his assistant bring all of the stuff to my car. We went to the balcony of the place. He hugged me from behind and touched my breasts kissing my neck then leaving a hickey.

"Wa yuh want now babes?" he asked then spun me around.

"Seafood," I replied.

"Come," he held my hand and we walked to the seafood restaurant near the mall.

He ordered alot of food and we got black gloves to put on. Good cause mi nah get my nails dirty unless mi a cook.

We ate then left. He took me back to the mall and gave me one of his wallets.

"Mi soon come back b," he said and kissed me on my forehead then left.

I went shopping and bought alot of things then gave Dean's assistant to bring to my car.

Dean came back and we left to go home. After unpacking everything I bought, I had a shower and put on a lingerie.

 After unpacking everything I bought, I had a shower and put on a lingerie

After a few minutes, Dean came in the room.

"Why yah tease mi?" he asked.

I giggled. He grabbed the neck part of my lingerie and pulled me towards him not breaking eye contact. Dat get mi wet. He put his hand beneath my top and touched my breasts continuously rubbing and squeezing my nipples making me horny. He put his hand in my underwear and slipped one finger in while still looking in my eyes. I looked up and moaned as he fingers me. He used his other hand to direct my head back to him and he kissed me making it hard to moan. He sat me down on the bed and took off his clothes. I layed down on my belly making him confused. I started to suck his member making him moan. After I finished, he slid on a condom and entered me.

"Fuckkk," I moaned as he slammed into me as if there is no tommorow.

He continued very fast and hard and all I can do is cry and moan.

"Dean tek time," I shouted but he didn't listen.

He pulled out after seeing that I can't take it anymore.

I got off the bed trying to walk. He took me to the bathroom and put me in the tub washing me up then he had a shower.

We got dressed and went to the basement. A years now mi a come a Dean yard and him neva allow mi fi guh inna eh basement. A bay weapon dun yah.

"Ready fi learn how fi use gun b?" he asked.

"Yeah," I nod.

It took 2 whole hours for me to learn how to use a few of Deans guns. He gave me a glock 40 for myself. As a bad gyal wid a bad bloodclaat man.

"When yuh plan fi mek yuh first bat?" he asked.

"Mi wah guh pon eh next mission wid yuh," I said.

"Yuh look innocent but yah mi likkle freak and mi likkle bad gyal," he grabbed my chin and kissed me aggressively. Him just rough fi no reason lol.

"We ago sleep now cause we have a long day tommorow," he said leaving the basement with me following behind.

We went to the bedroom and changed the sheets then laid down cuddling.

"You a mek yuh first bat tommorow b," he said.

"Yeah," I replied smiling.

I have a little bit of fear but what can go wrong when I have Dean and his gang by my side?