Part 22

"If yah guh fight him yah fi fight mi too," Shinae says as she looks at Mitch with disgust.

Look like da bwoy yah obsessed wid we. Mi nuh fuck man suh a Shinae him obsessed with. Mi tell eh youth seh mi nuh wah see him back and him show up a mi door step a talk bout him want a fist fight cause gun alone nuh mek mi bad. Mi nuh know wa him a try prove but mi will fuck him up inno a dat him nuh know.

Shinae stands up infront of me with both of her hands on her hips waiting for Mitch to make a move. I told her to move but she won't.

"Since yuh nuh wah move," Mitch charged at Shinae and I ran infront of her and started to fight him.

I kicked him to the ground and started kicking him in his chest while he coughs up blood. Nahv nuh use and wah fight mi. Shinae ran in the house and came back out with a knife. She got on her knees and started to stab Mitch nonstop.

"Mi hate yuh!" she shouted while crying.

"I hate you!" she shouted again crying uncontrollably. She's still stabbing him. A bout 20 stab dat if not more.

"Done now b him dead," I dragged her off. Her hands started shaking and I took the knife and dropped it on the ground.

"Gwan inside guh bathe," I ordered.

She went inside. I called Wayne.

"Yow fawud a mi yard and clean up something fimi," I said.

"Wa dat?" he asked.

"Dead man," I respond.

"Then what?" he asked.

"Carry him guh give the pit bulls at the gang's headquarters," I ordered then hung up.

I sighed then went inside. I had a shower and put on a tracksuit.

After going to the kitchen, I took icecream from the fridge and put sprinkles and chocolate syrup on it. Shinae is laying down in bed looking sad so I laid down beside her feeding her with the icecream even though I wanted it.

I put the container on the bedside table then started to kiss her. My hands started to explore her body. She feels so warm and comfortable. She plays in my hair as I kiss her.

The doorbell rang. I sighed and got it.

"Dean," Zoya hugged me.

"Big bro," Damanii dabbed me up.

"Ypree?" I asked.

"We carried your god son to you," Zoya said.

"Keep him fi we for the day nuh," Damanii suggests.

"No problem," I smiled.

"Thanks," Zoya said then gave me the baby and Manii gave me a bag with all his stuff.

I went upstairs with them following behind me. I took Zidian to Shinae. Manii and Zoya hail up Shinae then dem leave.

"Zidii," Shinae smiled widely playing with the baby.

"Him a get big Dean," she giggled.

"Yeah," I chuckle.

I sat in the couch near the bed looking at her giving Zidian all her attention. I feel jealous but I shouldn't be jealous over a baby.

My phone rang. I answered without looking at the contact.

"Hello?"

"Is this Dean Diablo?" a male asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"I am doctor Mendez. Allia Diablo got shot in her left leg. She requested to see you," he explained.