Part 10

It's finally my sister's birthday. Mi wake up 12am and post her pon social media. She's still asleep but I got alot of gifts for her. She's 19 today. I bought her a house, I have a car for her, new clothes and shoes, jewelry and all her favorite chocolates. Macoy told me that he got her a puppy because she always wanted one, an iPhone 14 pro max, tickets to the movies, matching jewelry, a photo album and a promise ring. Today is the day I'll be living alone. Mi miss mi little sister already and she deven leave yet.

After hygiene, I went to the kitchen to make my sister's "birthday breakfast". It's almost 3am but the earlier the better. I have alot to do today. When it comes to Allia I go all out cause she's the only family member I have left.

After making breakfast, I went upstairs. Seems like Allia been woke. She even looks like she did hygiene already.

"Morning bro," she said yawning and stretching.

"Morning sis," I replied. I smiled and hugged her.

"Happy birthday," I said.

"Thank you," she replied.

"Breakfast ready? I'm hungry," she laughed.

"Yeah," I laughed with her. Always hungry.

We went downstairs and sat around the dining table eating. She started to use her phone. She smiled.

"A just 3:15am and suh much people post mi already?" she giggled.

"Wa yuh wah do today?" I asked.

"Well, first mi wah do mi hair, nails and makeup then go a wah restaurant and then the birthday party start cause alot of people got invited," she said.

"Weh the party a keep again?" I asked.

"Near town square on the community field. It a start 5pm suh mi wah get mi birthday glow done before dat," she said.

"Alright hot gyal," we laughed to my statement.

"Mi can pay fi everything?" I asked.

"You spend too much on me," she said.

"Allia yuh know seh mi nah mek yuh spend yuh own money pon yuh birthday," I replied.

"Alright fine," she said and sighed. Mah spoil her today.

We finished eating and I cleaned up the kitchen while she went upstairs to get ready to go to the hair salon. She wants to get there by 7am because it's always full by the latest 8:30am. I went upstairs and got ready to leave. We got in my BMW and I took her to the hair salon. Just in time. Her hair took a long time to be finished because it's 10am now. Her braids length is at her legs. She can literally strangle somebody wid da hair yah. A bout 4 hairdresser did a do her hair. That's how long it is. We went to a beauty salon and she got her nails and makeup done.

The birthday glow is birthday glowing.

We went to a restaurant to eat lunch then we went home to get ready for her birthday party. A 5pm it start and a 4:12 now.

The colors for her party are black and white. Mi deven know why she choose dem color deh and anuh funeral or wedding we a guh.

I put on a white Hollister shirt, black ripped jeans and black desert clarks. I sprayed on my favorite Versace colognes, put on my rolex watch and custom chain then put on my three guard rings. I put a gun on my waist. I know I should leave my gun today because I'm going to my sister's birthday party but I'm not leaving safety.

I went downstairs waiting on Allia to come down. I smiled seeing her in her birthday outfit. She looks so happy.