Part 20

Someone called my phone making me wake up. Two days straight now mi nuh sleep because of gang complaints and when mi finally decide fi sleep somebody decide fi disturb mi. I ignored it and closed my eyes again. The phone rang again and I decided to answer without looking at the contact name.

"Who the fuck dis?" I asked angrily. Mi wah sleep inno.

"Nevermind," I heard a girl's voice. She sound like she shame.

"Sorry. Who dis though?" I asked nicely this time.

"Yanique," she replied. If mi did know seh a she mi would a hang up but mah go just hear wa she a say.

"Wa yuh want?" I asked in a nice way.

"I miss us," she said. If 'nahv nuh shame' was a person.

"There was no us," I said.

"Even though you do some fucked up things mi miss yuh," she said.

"Yuh tek mi fi ediot or something?" I asked laughing.

"Wa yah talk bout?" she asked. I mocked her then continued talking.

"Yuh just a seh yuh miss mi suh you can get revenge fi wa mi do to yuh brother," I said then hissed.

"That's not it," she sighed.

"Nuh call or text back mi bomboclaat phone yerr," I said then hissed and hung up. After blocking her contact and deleting her number, I got up.

She ruined my mood. Mi deven bother wah sleep. I cleaned my room then went to the bathroom to do hygiene. After brushing my teeth, I had a shower and put on polo slides and a Hollister shirt with psycho bunny shorts. All white and black. I put on my rolex watch and a custom chain with D.O.A written on it (Dead on arrival my gang's name).

Shinae is watching movies in the livingroom.

"Suh yuh dweet now?" I asked feeling upset.

"Wa yuh mean?" she asked with attitude.

"Yah watch movie without mi," I replied.

"Lastnight yuh mek mi can't walk and yuh deven cuddle wid mi after yuh just leave fi sleep inna the guest room," she said angrily.

"Sorry b mi did stressed out," I dragged her hand for her to stand up then hugged her.

"Wah mi mek yuh can't walk again?" I whispered in her ear.

She laughed and was trying to run from me but I grabbed her waist from behind and she stopped moving. With my hands still around her waist, I started sucking on her neck. She moaned as I gave her a hickey.

I laid her down in the couch and started to finger her. I slightly removed her shirt and sucked her breasts while fingering her.

"Fuck," she whispered in pleasure.

I removed my clothes then her's then entered. She moaned. Seem like she pussy ago forever be tight cause eh tek a while fi mi buddy go in. I started to stab slowly. She was moaning then she started to cry. Mi deven a fuck her hard and she a bawl. I started to go faster and she started sweating and her body started to shake.

"Deannn," she cried and I continued.

"Mi a cum," she said losing her breath and her body stopped shaking so I pulled out and she came.

I hugged her and kissed her passionately after we were done.

"Yuh can manage fi go upstairs?" I asked as we got dressed again.

"No," she laughed then wiped her tears. A suh mi cocky wicked?

When Jadakingdom sing Big buddy what's up a mi she did a talk and mi nah be delusional.