Part 31

A few months later

Shinae's POV

For the past few months, life has been nothing but great. With Dean by my side, I feel happy, loved and invincible. My babies were born premature and it was a very painful experience but I'm happy that nothing went wrong other than that. I brought forth life. The babies were in incubators for a while but now I have them at home. They were born in 7 months instead of 9. I had two boys and one girl. Dean gave the boys names and I gave the girl a name. He named one of the boys after his father which was Kelawnie. The babies' names are Kelawnie Jayson Diablo, Jelawnie Mayson Diablo and Melawnie Kayson Diablo.

Everybody saw the babies except their aunt Allia.

"B mi can get atleast 5 minutes wid yuh?" Dean asked sounding frustrated. He told me that he feels lonely nowadays. Since the babies were born my attention was given to them all the time. The only time I'm not focusing on them is when I'm having a shower or cooking. Dean watches them when I'm busy.

"B mi can't leave the babies," I complained.

"Dem a sleep," he said then hissed.

We decorated one of the guest rooms into a room for the babies. There are two blue cribs and one pink crib all beside each other. Even when the babies are asleep, I still watch them.

"Okay fine," I said. I put the nets over all the cribs then turned on the ac but set it so the room wouldn't be too cold.

Dean held my hand and took me to our room. He laid me down on our bed. I thought he would remove my clothes but he didn't, even though we haven't done anything in a while. He laid down on top of me still in his clothes kissing me on my lips, neck, forehead and cheeks. I giggled as he kissed my neck then cheeks.

He kissed me slowly running one of his hands through my curly hair which is in an afro.

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Dean said before leaving the bedroom.

He came back upstairs with Allia.

She ran to me happily hugging me. She held my cheeks in her hands.

"Pregnancy gree wid yuh inno," she complimented.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Where are my nephews and niece?" she asked in excitement. She knew the genders from the gender reveal but she has never seen the babies. I feel kinda bad that she is the last one to see the babies.

Dean took her to their room with me following behind. We plan to give them separate rooms when they are 4 years old.

"They are so cute," Allia said. She was not talking too loud because they are sleeping.

"Wa dem name?" she asked.

"Kelawnie, Jelawnie and Melawnie," I said pointing at each of them so she know who's who.

Her smile came off her face instantly.

"Dean a you name da one deh after we fada?" she asked pointing to Kelawnie. Dean nods.

She looked at him and sighed. Tears came to her eyes.

Dean hugged her quickly.

"Allia don't cry. If yuh cry mi ago feel bad," Dean said.

In the past, he told me how his parents died and what happened after that. It broke my heart.

Allia gave me her phone while Dean still hugged her.

"Call Jayden fi come back fimi please," she said crying. Dean looks sad.

I know her password which is allyjay. Jayden, my cousin, told me that he gave her the nickname Ally and she gave him the nickname Jay. She made her password their nicknames.

I called my cousin on her phone and told him to come pick her up.

They have been together for two months and two weeks now. Not a really long time but dem a gwan mawsa.

Dean did everything he could to cheer up Allia and she finally cheered up when he cooked for her.

Jayden came to pick her up. He didn't enter the house to say anything at all he just stayed in the car and waited for Allia to get there. Maybe him have problem.

We went back upstairs. The babies are still sleeping.

"Mek we watch TV," I said. We laid down in our room watching TV. It's on the News.

"25 year old Mykal Krun is still missing. Investigators are working on the case but the only suspect they found is the person who he once worked with which is 27 year old Carter Jones. Jones will be arrested...," Dean turned off the television before the lady finished speaking. Mykal Krun is Mitch's name. I was the one who killed him but somebody else is getting arrested for it. Life goes on.

I went back to the room where our babies are. They are awake and crying. Dean brought them to me on the bed. They are hungry. After breastfeeding them, I put them back in the cribs. I looked at them in admiration. Dean hugged me then kissed me passionately.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied.

~Vernon
Ypree guys? I didn't wanna end the story like this but you have come to the end of the story. Thank you to all my supporters I appreciate everyone. If you want, please comment how you feel about the story.