Part 16

I call all of my gang members as Shinae and I get ready for the mission.

"Yuh ready b?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said then walked over to me leaning in for a hug. She kissed me then went downstairs.

I grabbed everything I needed before leaving. We got in my crown athlete and I sped off. After an hour and 30 minutes, we got to the location. My gang members' locations are on my phone and they are all here already. I got a message from Damanii.

Manii/Big bro🤜🤛
Yo watch yuh back man out yah like rice grain
Me: Taaah
A you alone?
Me: Shinae deh ya
Yuh muss mad to pussyclaat how yuh fi put maamz inna danger suh?
Me: She aguh gov nuh worry
Anything you seh

I put my phone down and we exit the car. As we lock eh door dem start fire shot after we. Mi duck and pull down Shinae wid mi behind the car. She look scared but honestly mi nahv nothing name fear right now. Mi used to dem sumn yah but she's not. I carefully looked where the shots were coming from. Mi see him and tell Shinae fi fly him bat. She looked at me with fear.

"I can't," she whispered with tears in her eyes. I sighed.

"B stop move like coward. A Dean Diablo yuh man name suh how yuh fraid fi fly bat?" I asked.

She took a deep breath then stood up from her hiding spot and emptied the clip in the man's chest. Another person started shooting and she ducked back to our hiding spot.

"See how easy that was?" I asked.

She nod. I hugged her seeing how bad she's trembling from fear. We watched my gang killing a few of the men. I ran out helping them and threw another gun to Shinae. She ran out but I didn't see where she ran to. Bloodclaat...

"Watch yuh back Diablo," Wayne shouted. By time mi fi turn around issa man dat Wayne kill infront a mi. Him drop a mi foot but him still alive suh mi tek out mi pocket knife and stab him inna him neck 3 time. He died with his eyes open. Fucka ugly. Mi cut off him head then mi and Wayne start play ball wid eh. We dawk yuh fuck. Blood deh pon mi clarks but dat gov mah go replace eh.

"Yow uno stop eh ramping we have tings fi do," my manager Sheldon shouted. I got back to killing men.

Only 5 are left. When we were done, I looked around. All my gang members are here but...

"Weh the fuck Shinae deh?" I asked angrily.

"I'm here," she ran to us.

"Bomboclaat," the disappointed cuss word was said in unison.

"A wa?" she asked noticing that we were all looking at her face.

"Yuh get cut b," I sighed. Mi shoulda leave her home inno. I wanted her to go home without a scratch. If miss Gotlinne see dat she aguh vex yf.

"Wa?" she asked confused. She touched her face then looked at her hand and gasped seeing blood. We did a group hug then I went in the driver's seat of Shinae's car. She got in the passenger's seat.

I drove off.

"Why yuh look upset?" she asked.

"Neva wah yuh get hurt," I replied.

"Plus we a go look fi yuh mada this evening," I sighed.

"She ago argue but eventually she ago stop," she reassured me.

"She seh mi nuh fi mek nobody hurt yuh," I said.

"I'll be okay," she said. Mi kmt cause she deven understand.