Epilogue

As time went on, Vision was just a name that was never mentioned again. Wanda had also mended all of ties with her parents and brother. All thanks to Y/N for being the one who reached out to them.

After she had witnessed Wanda sob when she couldn't share the birth of their daughter, Ivy with her parents and brother, Y/N took it upon herself to introduce herself to them. Making sure they knew of the baby's existence.

"I know I may not be the person you wanted for your daughter, but I love her with all of me." Y/N spoke. "So please, not for me, do it for your daughter and the kids. They need you in their lives." With that Y/N left them with their address and closed the door behind her.

Wanda knew that Y/N had something to do with it, but she never wanted to question it. She knew in that moment that Y/N was the one she should have been with all along.

That is how they ended up where they are now. After the two decided to propose, it had always been Y/N's plan but Wanda was impatient and afraid. Although Y/N had told her she dreamed of a life and marriage with Wanda, she was just afraid that Y/N had changed her mind.

Y/N found herself in awe of the woman as she knelt on one knee, in her red dress with a slit down her leg. A diamond ring sitting comfortably in her hand.

"I know that this isn't orthadox but I couldn't wait Y/N. I want to spend the rest of my life being your wife. That is I want, hell it's all I know. So please do me the honour of becoming your wife." Wanda spoke shakily as Y/N smiled, reaching out to help the woman stand, straightening out her dress.

"I was supposed to ask you first." Was all that Y/N said as she reached in her pocket for a small velvet box. "I was supposed to get down on one knee, hell I had a whole speech planned out which now seems useless." She opened the box as Wanda watched her closely. "I'll say yes if you say yes." Y/N told her with a smirk.

"Yes." Wanda breathed out a chuckle. Y/N put the ring on her finger as Wanda had done the same before kissing Y/N passionately. The two had felt like nothing could stop them, there was nothing that their love couldn't overcome. The life they had planned together. A life full of love and happiness. Showing the kids that living in a happy marriage is possible.

The wedding was only small, the dream wedding that Wanda had wanted all along. Just an intimate ceremony with their family and closest friends. Tony had even attended with his wife Pepper, and Morgan. The now eight year old who excitedly hugged Y/N, making everyone smile.

It was everything Wanda had dreamed of, the wedding, the life, even her first manuscript being sent to multiple publishing houses. Y/N had took on most of the childcare when she wasn't in work, giving Wanda a chance to pursue the dream she had when she was young.

The two celebrated when her book had been picked up by Grey Publishing. Organising a release date and a book tour. Y/N eased all of Wanda's worries about leaving for a long period of time. Still thinking she had to be in that mindset.

But when she was in LA, she had barely seen her family for months other than facetiming. But with Ivy staying with her grandparents, Y/N was able to surprise her wife. Waiting in line with the book, waiting for Wanda to sign it.

"Who shall I sign it too?" She asked without really looking up.

"My amazing wife." Y/N leaned in to her ear. "The best sex I have ever had." Her agent smirked as Wanda looked up quickly. Moving out of her chair to wrap her arms around Y/N, kissing her passionately before cupping her face.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I missed you and I really wanted a new book signed by my favourite author." Y/N told her.

"I think you're biased." She stated as Y/N nodded.

"Just a little." She smiled before her face became serious again. "But I do want it signed, I lined up and everything." Wanda giggled at Y/N's childish actions as she took her seat.

"Wait for me?" Wanda asked as she handed the book back to Y/N.

"Always." Y/N smiled before joining Wanda's agent, watching as she interacted with the fans of her work. Y/N was proud of all of the work Wanda had put into fulfilling her dreams. How strong she is to do it all with having a family, and she made sure to tell Wanda everyday just how proud she is to call her, her wife.

----------------------------------------------------------

AN

The end. I hope you guys enjoyed this fic. Please let me know what you think