Chapter29

In the quiet sanctuary of Engfa's apartment, the night enveloped them, laden with the weight of unspoken emotions. Charlotte stood before Engfa, her heart burdened by the secret she carried.

Char (nervously): "Engfa, there's something I need to tell you. It's about Nudee."

Engfa, her eyes filled with curiosity and concern, gently urged her to continue.

Engfa (softly): "What about her, Char? You can tell me anything."

With a deep breath, Charlotte confessed everything, from Nudee's heartfelt revelation to the blurred boundaries of their drunken night.

Engfa, initially taken aback, felt her heart race, not because of Charlotte's mistake but because it involved her sister, Nudee.

Engfa (panicking): "But she's my sister, Char! This complicates everything."

Charlotte (calmly): "I know, P'Fa. But Nudee understands. She wants your happiness above all else. She's letting go of her feelings for me because she cares for you deeply."

Engfa, her eyes brimming with emotions, hugged Charlotte tightly, overwhelmed by the depth of her sister's sacrifice.

The next day, Engfa found herself in a heartfelt conversation with Nudee, who approached her, her eyes reflecting a mix of emotions.

Engfa (softly): "You know about me and Charlotte…"

Nudee (smiling through tears): "I'm happy for you, sis. Happy that you've found someone who loves you the way you deserve."

Engfa (tentative): "She mentioned something… something happened between you two in England."

Nudee (teary-eyed): "Engfa, I just want you to be happy. Charlotte makes you happy, and that's all that matters to me."

Engfa (embracing Nudee): "Thank you, Nudee. Your support means the world to me. I promise I'll cherish her, just as I cherish you."

In the days leading up to Charlotte's departure, they cherished every moment together, their love shining brightly even amidst the looming separation.

On the eve of Charlotte's departure, while talking over the phone, Charlotte surprised Engfa.

Char (softly): "Come with me to the airport, Engfa. I want you by my side until the very last moment."

Engfa (hesitant): "But people will recognize us. Our relationship will be exposed."

Char (determined): "I want it, Engfa. I want the world to know that you're mine and mine alone. Let's live our lives without hiding anymore."

At the airport, Engfa, Charlotte, and Nudee arrived together. Engfa held Charlotte's hand tightly, walking proudly beside her, while Nudee walked alongside them, her eyes reflecting a mixture of happiness and sadness.

Engfa and Charlotte openly displayed their love, their actions speaking louder than any words. Amidst the paparazzi's flashes, they embraced, kissed, and held each other tightly, their love unabashedly on display.

As the time to part arrived, tears welled up in their eyes. Engfa made a promise to Charlotte, vowing to visit her the following month. Amidst the bittersweet emotions, they embraced each other, their love prevailing over any obstacle that stood in their way. The world had witnessed their love, and they were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, hand in hand, heart in heart.

Engfa (whispering to Charlotte): "I love you, Char. We'll make this work, no matter the miles between us."

Charlotte (teary-eyed but resolute): "I love you too, Engfa. We'll face this separation with hope and faith. I'll be waiting for you."

Their love, unyielding and fierce, embraced them, guiding them through the uncertainty of the future, promising a reunion that would be worth every moment of the wait.