⚜️4:Guilts And Doubts ⚜️

"Do you think, the wedding night ceremony is done?"

"I think so, the canopy is down... I-I can't see anything "

"Stop being nosy and just finish the work, the king would be furious if he saw you guys peeking." Soyoung -the personal maid of Jungkook reprimands others. She was his mother's maid but after her death, she was Jungkook's maid once he became the king.

"I just want to know if the king is performing his duties diligently."

" The ministry will make sure to know if the king is working diligently or not ......just shut up and do your work." 

Jungkook could hear the maids whispering and he is sure that if he didn't get up now one of them would for sure peak in, although he is feeling quite uncomfortable in his back area and his head is pounding, and he feels like sleeping more he needs to take a bath to clean his body of dried fluid on his body, which he is sure is his cum.

 Jungkook looks down at his body, somehow the robe's tie opened in his sleep and now is lying down stark naked with only his one hand in the robe, the sheets are also... probably on the floor.

He turns his head towards the left and sees Taehyung lying down like a starfish, in just his Underwear, yeah he never wore a robe after the wedding  he straight up removed his wedding attire to perform the wedding night.

The sight makes Jungkook smile a little bit, remembering the good old times when Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin, and him would share a bed.

Taehyung would always end up taking the whole bed and in return, Jimin would kick him out of bed.

But after they grew up, their visits diminished day by day, responsibilities piled up on all of their shoulders and the children who were once carefree, now are to take care of their respective countries.

He fixes his robe and opens the blinds just enough for him to step out of the bed.

The maids all quickly stiffen and start doing there works diligently.

" Dismiss" Jungkook commands

And it is enough for all the maids to leave their works and scurry out of the king's chamber, without even peaking up at him

However Jungkook's personal maid stays behind.

" Your highness do you need me to prepare your bath."

" No I would take care of it, make sure to transfer the maids who were trying to peak in my bed to another department.
And from tomorrow don't come in the chambers until we both are awake, I don't want anyone to disturb the Prince's sleep."

" Yes your highness." Soyoung leaves after bowing her head.

As the chamber falls silent once again Jungkook picks up the neatly folded sheets and covers Taehyung. Even if it's afternoon he is sure that Taehyung is tired as the last few days were very hectic for both of them. 

Jungkook walks towards his closet and takes out a simple white linen shirt and pants, although these kinds of two piece outfits are not made in Alvania he still owns them as they are imported from Eucon. He walks towards the bath area, removes his robe and starts his bath after making sure that the water is of right temperature, has all the appropriate essential and herbal oils.

 He submerges himself in the pool and feels his sore muscles relaxing, the tiredness of last three days leaving his body.