⚜️7: My Ex-fiance ⚜️

Day 5 of 7

" Taehyung do you want to go to the river?" Jungkook asks Taehyung while they are having breakfast.

" There is a river in the palace?"

"Yes, it flows from the mountains of Trenashia"

"Ofcourse I would love to see it."

After their little confrontation. Taehyung and Jungkook are back to talking normally, sometimes they do feel like the air is thick between them but they are quick to dismiss it.

So as they walk side by side, towards the pond with Taehyung swinging their clasped hands like a little toddler, Jungkook doesn't feel like, staying 1 week without doing any work with your husband to conceive was a bad idea, instead he is enjoying this period with his bear and he is happy about it.
It comforts him that Taehyung is the one he got married to instead of some stranger, it comforts him that Taehyung was the one who performed the ceremony, it comforts him that soon he will be carrying Taehyung's child, it comforts him that Taehyung is the one who urged him to open up. Taehyung presence comforts him.

Taehyung comforts Jungkook so he is going to open upto him.
He is going to tell Taehyung everything about how he met Namjoon, how he fell in love with him and how Namjoon broke his heart.
He feels like Taehyung deserves to know about his love life. Not because Taehyung is his husband but because Taehyung just deserves to know the truth. He deserves to know why so suddenly he got dragged into this mess of an marriage.

" Waaaaah! this is beautiful" Taehyung exclaims.

"It is."
"Aren't those the mountains of forest Trenashia" Taehyung exclaims as he runs towards the balcony and literally dangles his half body from the railings. 

The prince's moods lifts up as he takes in the beautiful scenery, the smell of fresh water and the chilly wind blowing making his nose and ears red. He shivers a little as he is just in his simple black robe, same goes for Jungkook too but in light blue.

" you are cold" Jungkook says as pulls the prince away from the railing.
"lets get inside on of the cabins"

"no I wanna see the view"

"But Its cold..."

"order them to bring our robes and some blankets...i don't care I am sitting here only" The prince stubbornly sits on the ground taking the support of the cemented railings. 

The king sighs and orders the servants to do so and himself sits beside Taehyung. 

Taehyung beams happily at him and leans completely on Jungkook.

Soon they both are huddled up together as they enjoy the sunset and the warmth that radiates from each other.

"Taehyung, How is everyone in Eucon." Jungkook starts, after sometime.