🥀33: Soothe It..Please🥀

The great almighty king of Alavania is sulking, sulking and whining like a big fat baby. Why you may ask? Because his old garments don't fit him anymore and his chest is all 'burny- burny, itchy-itchy' as Jungkook likes to elaborate in his own words.

"Jungkook, my cute cute Hyung, you're getting late for your meeting with Yoongi and Jimin " Taehyung says to a clingy naked bunny, hanging by his waist, nuzzling his face in a fully dressed Taehyung's stomach. After taking a very ice cold bath with Taehyung, Jungkook is sulking as he doesn't like wearing clothes anymore.

You see as the summer approached, Jungkook's hate for clothes increased, whenever they were in their chamber Jungkook strips himself and Taehyung naked and cuddles with his bear. Upon asking the reason for such behaviour, Jungkook answered Taehyung - 'either I sacrifice my clothes or your cuddles to not feel sweaty and hot'

"I don't want to go" Jungkook whines.
Taehyung coos at the elders antics and as much as he would like to keep his king in his embrace for eternity, he doesn't want the king to neglect his duties.

"Then you shouldn't have called the meeting" Taehyung says reminding Jungkook that he was infact the one who called the meeting.

"But, but it was important to call the meeting" Jungkook reasons, now facing the prince.

Taehyung smiles at the King's silliness.
"Then you should dress up and go, so that you can go and come back to me very fast" Taehyung coaxes Jungkook, combing his fingers through king's wet hairs.

"But my chest feels itchy-itchy and when I wear those clothes they feel more itchy" Jungkook says, his eyes watering now. Taehyung chuckles at king's mood swings, even though Jungkook's morning sickness is not bad his mood swings for sure are bad.
And now as his first trimester is over, his body has finally started transforming, due to pregnancy he wasn't able to practice anymore, resulting in his abs and muscles fading slowly. His thighs and ass has become plumper and heavy, his chest area has also swelled a little bit, his areola are always red and the most evident one is Jungkook's bump.

" Wait here, Yeonjun gave me a medicine yesterday to apply on your nipples" Taehyung says, taking out the said concoction from the dressing table.

Jungkook sits down on the bed, feeling his feet aching a little bit. Taehyung soon kneels down in between his legs, his face just upto Jungkook's chest.
Jungkook looks down at Taehyung's position and he can't help but feel aroused, his heart hammering in his chest as Taehyung slowly and gently applies the soothing cream on his nipples and areola, goosebumps appearing on the king's skin.

Jungkook bites his lips to prevent any sound falling out of his mouth, but the changes in his body are enough to alert Taehyung about the king's state. Taehyung smirks and the touch that was earlier gentle and caring now turns into sensual and carnal.

Jungkook hisses when Taehyung presses with his thumbs on his nipples, pushing it inwards.
"Hyung, does it feel less itchy now?" Taehyung teases Jungkook, now fondling with both his nipples at the same time.

"No, it feels itchy here now" Jungkook says innocently pointing at his erected cock.

Taehyung chuckles at king's boldness.
" Yeonjun didn't give a medicine for that Hyung, looks like you would have to bear with it" Taehyung says, gliding his hands on Jungkook's inner thighs but still not touching him where he wants the most.

"No... Your mouth...soothe it please" Jungkook begs Taehyung, his eyes filled with tears of sweet torture.

"You want my mouth" Taehyung asks, peppering butterfly kisses on the king's thighs.

Jungkook nods vigorously and Taehyung finally decides to stop teasing his pregnant husband and end his misery, he places a soft kiss at Jungkook's tip making him sigh in satisfaction and flutter his eyes close as he finally gets what he wants.