⚜️38:Yeonjun⚜️

Hastily getting out of the carriage, Taehyung fires orders upon orders to the guards around him.

Entering the infirmary with a unconscious Jungkook in his arms is not something Taehyung appreciates.
Considering that Jungkook is pregnant with twins, just adds on to the danger of male pregnancy.
The first time Jungkook fainted, the prince was just worried about his husband but now he is double worried about his children.

"Yeonjun, where is Yeonjun?" Taehyung shouts, putting down Jungkook on the infirmary's bed.

"Yeonjun is not here, your highness" one of the other physician says.

"Why the hell is he not here, he is the personal doctor of The king?" Taehyung shouts, his worries piling up even more.

Yeonjun was supposed to be in the palace 24/7 seeing as he is the head royal physician and Jungkook's personal doctor.

"His own wife is pregnant your highness, he is with her, it was an emergency" the man replies.

"Oh god, check him up fast" Taehyung says, understanding the physician's situation.

The physician nods and immediately starts checking up Jungkook.

"What happened is he fine, are the children fine?" Taehyung asks.

"There is nothing to worry it was just low blood pressure, I will prescribe him some medicines to keep his blood pressure in check, make sure to give him the medicine atleast 3 times a day for 2 days, for now let me give him one dose and let him sleep" the physician, Ji-hyuk says, smiling reassuringly at Taehyung.

The prince sighs in relief unaware of the disaster that's about to happen.

10 hours ago.

Yeonjun was closing the infirmary's door to resign towards his personal chamber in the palace.

As he was staying in the palace he wasn't able to return to his hometown.
He was missing his home and was kind of feeling homesick.

So to satiate himself a little bit he decided to visit the nearby temple and calm down a little bit, before resting in his chambers. Even if it was around 3 am in the morning.

Yeonjun soon reaches the palace outer gates.

"Where are you going?" The guard stops him.

"Oh I was just going to the temple, this is my I'd I am the king's personal physician" Yeonjun says taking out his I'd and showing it to the guard.

The guard inspects the I'd and upon being assured he enters about Yeonjun exit in the records.

"Are you new here?" Yeonjun asks the guard who stopped him.

"Yeah, we all are new here, the cheif stationed us here to increase the security , even more" the guard replies.

Yeonjun nods at his comments.
"Why did you ask?" The guard asks once again, giving Yeonjun's id back to him.

"Oh usually the guards in this section of the palace know me, that's why?" Yeonjun replies and takes his I'd.

He exits the palace gates and steps into the eerily quite capital city.
Even though the capital city of Alavania is a major attraction site, at night it is no less than a ghost town.

But the people of Alavania know it's safe even at night and hence some people still roam around freely at night.

After walking for 15 minutes Yeonjun comes to a stop near the foot of the temple.

"Hello" a voice says from behind him making him startle.

"What.... My god, you startled me...
What do you need" Yeonjun says trying to calm down his erratic heartbeat.

"Oh I am sorry, I just arrived here for some work. And wanted to know where the palace is?" The man asks.

"The palace of it's on..." Yeonjun says pointing towards the direction of palace.
"Wait a minute, why do you need to go to the palace, and at this time, I guess you aren't of this city and do not work in the palace. You don't even look royal to me, so you aren't authorised to go to the palace at any time." Yeonjun asks suspiciously.

"Oh, but I saw you coming out of the palace"

"That's because I work there as a king's physician....
Wait a minute you saw me coming out of the palace" Yeonjun asks, suddenly feeling uncomfortable and fearful.

The man creepily smiles at him. Before charging at him. Before Yeonjun could register his actions, the man hit him on the neck making Yeonjun fall unconscious in just a matter of seconds and hitting the ground with a thud.

"Blabbering fool, made my job even more easier" Jihyuk says dragging an unconcious Yeonjun into a nearby closed shop.

"Who is this?" Minhyuk says as he sees Jihyuk carrying a person inside the shop.

"Oh this, I saw him coming out of the palace, guess what we hit a jackpot, he is the king's personal physician.
We can enter the palace by using his I'd" Jihyuk says, as he takes out Yeonjun's I'd.

"Now we can get to the infirmary with this, and find out a way to administer wormwood to the king. We do the work, after that we flee out of here as soon as possible" Ji-hyuk says.

Minhyuk nods, agreeing with Jihyuk.