⚜️61:Breath⚜️

The whole  battle field falls quiet, with only occasional sounds of horses neighing.

Getting down from his horse, the chief walks ahead on the battle field, his chest puffed out in overconfidence. The soldiers on the battlefield taking a deep breath as they win the war after long struggle of resistance from the enemies.

"The greatest nation of all time, that's what we are ." The chief says his voice loud and clear to every soldier.
"Hah...what a joke?"  The chief laughs.
"Isn't it...a Joke Your highness" the chief asks.

"Indeed a joke" Ji-ho says smirking, his own clothes pristine and in proper place with not even a single speck of blood on them.

Whereas the chief and other soldiers are covered in blood of Alavania's soldiers.

"Seriously, this was way easier than expected, I thought Alavania housed some of the greatest warriors" the cheif says as he looks down on the chief of Alavania, Park Bogum.
However there comes no reply from the other as he lies unresponsive on the bloody ground. His chest aren't moving signifying that his lungs are out of breath, out of his life support.
Similarly like him every other of Alavania lies on the ground.
Breath, the thread of life, now cut off for lakhs of soldiers.    

"Indeed it is, but the warriors are all dispersed as of now. We are fighting one at a time not several at once. This opportunity right here is for us, and I have created this opportunity." Ji-ho declares proudly.

"Yes your highness, your intelligence and sacrifice has led us here, it was your sacrifice of getting wedded with  Jungkook's lover and your intelligence of killing his children that led us here. You indeed are an exceptional and an extraordinary leader for Dernia...if it wasn't for your masterplan Bong Cha would've never been able to dethrone Jungkook and give us a perfect opportunity to strike." The chief praises Ji-ho, the King's chest expands even more in pride.

"Let's leave now for the capital now, our next objective is to take control over the palace and the treasure of Alavania" Ji-ho says as he looks at Bogum's dead body one last time.

"So called brother-in-law of the king of Alavania" he mumbles as enters his comfortable carriage.

The chief instructs the soldiers to advance towards the palace...their dreams now manifesting slowly and steadily in front of their eyes, without any resistance...

⚜️

The whole  palace of  Alavania erupts in chaos, with maids and servants running around for their lives as the enemies start pouring into their safe haven.
In the darkness of night, red is all people can see in the dim lighting of fire torches. Several bodies lie dead on the floor, several people lie with mutilated bodies some of them alive and some dead.

"Help... somebody save us"

"Oh god...help us"

"No...mercy O' lord  mercy"

Several cries of mercy and help reverberate in the vicinity of palace from different directions. But the devil's slaughter the innocent with no regret. Their swrods slaying people without a fear of God.

Ji-ho sits on his horse around a handful of soldiers protecting him from others, as he leisurely eats fruits.
"Mmm...indeed Alavania's soil is capable of producing gold" he says as he enjoys the sweetness of fruits.

He grimaces as a flying splatter of blood that lands on his hand.
"Keep the commotion far away from me you degenerates" he orders and the soldiers nod at him.

"How much more time to clear the path to the throne room" Ji-ho asks.

"We are just at the outer gates your highness, in just a moment we will have access to the inner part of palace." A soldier who is by his side replies to him.

"Ughh...how bothersome...aren't having so many palaces tiresome.
First a whole palace dedicated to administrative work and then several other palaces for royal members... Isn't it complicated to navigate through all of them. I bet the royal family members didn't see each other for years on end."Ji-ho comments

The soldier nods once again at Ji-ho's words.

"Your highness, we have captured Princess Mina and her son, they are being brought to the throne room soon. just in a moment we will be able to enter the room, the path is getting cleared of dead bodies" the cheif informs Ji-ho.

"Good...now it's time to call our partner and end then as well...after all without them we wouldn't have reached so far...
It's time to thank them properly..."

-----------------------------------

A short chapter..(-_-)