Chapter 14 - Bunga the Wise

In the middle of a thunderstorm, baboons are hanging on for dear life in their tree, which is about to fall into the ravine. Beshte is holding the tree from falling as the twins try to convince the baboons to come down from the tree.

Kion - "Baboons, you gotta come down!"

Kamaria - "You won't be safe up there!"

Baboon Leader - "We're dry up here! We'll come down when the rain stops!"

Bunga - "This guy's un-Bunga-lievable!"

Fuli - "Oh, baboons!"

The tree snaps further towards the edge of the cliff, leaving Beshte to struggle as he keeps it from falling. Feeling himself slipping against the edge of the cliff, Beshte turned his attention to the twins, letting them know he couldn't hold this tree up for much longer. As some of the final roots of the tree snapped out of the ground, the baboons jumped further away from the ground, hanging onto the tree that was slowly losing its support.

Beshte - "Kion! Kia! The tree's gonna go! And I don't wanna go with it!"

Baboon Leader - "Calm down! As long as we stay dry, wooh wooh, everything will be fine."

Ono - "No, it won't! Your tree's about to fall off a cliff!"

Female Baboon - "He's right! Look!"

Kion - "No! Stay on this side of the tree!"

Kamaria - "Mungu Mpendwa!"

Beshte - "Can't hold it much longer!"

Ono - "Hapana!"

Kamaria - "Kion, we need to get them out of that tree! Wait...I got it! Beshte! Think you can take a little more weight?"

Beshte - "Sure. But whatever you're gonna do, do it fast!"

Kion - "I get it now! Bunga, climb up there and scare those baboons down!"

Bunga - "With pleasure! Zuka Zama! Okay, baboonies, you can thank me later. Ha!"

Climbing up into the tree, Bunga managed to get them to leave the falling tree by...passing gas. As all the baboons, along with Bunga, jumped down from the tree and into safety. Unfortunately, two baboons jumped onto Fuli's back, while a rather large baboon jumped onto Kia's, causing her to fall to the ground. Kion manages to save a baboon that was slipping off the other side of the cliff before he fell, pulling him up. Ono caught a baby baboon on his back and flew the baby into the safety of his mother's arms. But even after all that, Bunga still had to pry one of the baboons away from the tree, who was clinging to it for dear life. Knowing all the baboons had made it out of the tree, Beshte finally let go of the edge, letting it fall off the side of the cliff.

Fuli -"Ugh!"

Kamaria - "Woah!"

Fuli - "Hey! Get off of her!"

Kion - "I got you! Ugh!"

Bunga - "Come on out of there, baboonie!"

Beshte - "Woah!"

Fuli - "Ugh! You can off now! And get your friend off of Kia, would ya?!"

Baboon Leader - "We'll get down, wooh, wooh,...when the rain stops!"

Fuli - "Ugh! Baboons! You alright there, Sis?"

Kamaria - "I'm fine! Thanks, Fuli!"

After the rain had stopped and the baboons left to find a new tree, the Lion Guard went off to rest on a hilltop, completely exhausted from their mission. Bunga fell down on the ground, while Ono landed on a rock near him. Fuli and Kia collapsed on the ground next to each other, and Fuli took the time to check Kia for any injuries. Beshte laid down in exhaustion, finally catching his breath.