𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟏 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I shoved my black dress on. It reaches right under my ass, perfectly shaping it, it reached above my knees. I smirked to myself in the mirror, rubbing my hands against my sides.

I huffed while pulling my black and red heels out, I smirked to myself once more. I slid them on, wobbling around a bit to get used to wearing them. I pulled down on the hem of my dress to expose more cleavage.

I walked out of my room, being met with the empty loneliness in my apartment. I always thought living with other people make me feel worse. Unless it was him.

I walked to the door, grabbing my keys as I twisted my doorknob. I gasped realizing I didn't grab my purse, I walked back to my living room, leaning down to the coffee table to grab my purse.

I finally opened my door to leave. I stepped outside, I walked to the front of my apartment building. I immediately saw a taxi. I smiled, raising my hand up to wave it down. I smiled brighter as it stopped in front of me against the curb.

I opened the door, putting my left leg in the car, I sat down while doing the same with my right leg.

"Where to ma'am?" The driver asked.

"The corner of Tokyo avenue please!" I smiled. He nodded, putting it into the screen and starting to drive off.

⁂ 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷

"Here we are. 3.28 please." He smiled. I nodded, going through my wallet and grabbing a $5 bill. "Keep the change." I winked as I opened the door, stepping out.

"Keep your cool.. I can't fuck up. I have to look perfect for Bill. He's all I've ever wanted."

I snapped myself out of my thoughts to walk to the actual race.

I hummed hearing cheering not that far away. I widened my eyes realizing the racers are probably there. I started speed walking to my destination, soon to be standing in the crowd. Public speaking and cheers were all around me. I felt my heart rate go through the roof, I started breathing heavily. Until I saw him.

He smiled at the crowd, stepping out of his who knows how expensive Audi. He waved to everyone while walking towards the crowd. I gasped, walking closer to the front of the crowd, praying he would notice me.

I leaned my hands out against the taping that keeps the people in placing. People like me. People who were crazy for him. "Bill!! Choose me! Please, I love you Bill." I screamed at the top of my lungs. His eyes darted to me. I widened my eyes, gasping as he walked towards me.

He got closer. The pressure of it killing me slowly, all I wanted was for him to be mine and I'm about to get my wish..

He stepped closer, looking me into the eyes. He smiled and reached for my hand. I extended it out.

The girl beside me put her hand in his, their fingers intertwining. I gasped, my eyes widening as I heard him speak. "So would you like to go for a ride princess?" Bill smirked at the girl, I felt my heart drop to the floor. I felt my face heat up, tears coming to my eyes.

She screamed while nodding. She stepped under the taping, still holding his hand, I felt anger and while also sadness build up in my body. I screamed while grabbing my hair, causing everyone around me to give me a crazy look.

I rolled my eyes, flipping everyone off. I ran off, running back to my apartment.

I pushed my door open, tears landing on my hands as I twisted the door knob. I ran through my door, shoving my handbag off my arm, kicking my heels off. I fell on my couch, sobbing into my pillow. "Why can't he just notice me." I screamed into my couch. My feet kicking back and forth.

I curled up, bringing my knees to my chest, sniffling every few seconds. I brought my attention to the tv in front of me. Bill showing up on the screen, I started to sob even more. I started crying into my knees.

"Why won't he love me."