𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Sophias elbow linked with mine as we walked into the mall. Bill and Tom right behind us. I looked at Tom, his eyes were locked on Sophias hips as they swayed back and fourth, I gagged at him.

Sophia continued to blabber about some random "gang" encounters. She soon stopped, gasping as she turned her head to look at me. I looked up at the bright pink light in front of us. Victoria Secret.. Of course. "Okay.. Me and Val are going in, you two can't cause.. you know, you're guys." She giggled, pulling me into the store, quickly making her way to the bras.

"Which one do you think would fit better? B or c?" She hummed, holding 2 up to her chest. I put my pointer finger to my bottom lip. "The b." I smiled, leaning my hips against the basket filled with perfume. "Thanks. Oh! is there anything you want? Tom gave me his credit card so like, no limit." She smirked, wiggling her eyebrows. I chuckled, nodding as I stepped to the big selections of lotions and even more perfumes.

I pursed my lips, narrowing my eyes as I scanned each perfume one by one, I gasped, smiling as I grabbed "Bombshell Paris" my favorite scent from here. I held it in my hands as she smiled, walking to the register.

We placed our items down as she handed the card to the cashier. "Hey, you look familiar? You guys are the Kaulitz boys passengers right?" She smiled. Sophia nodded, as I did the same. "Oh my god.. You two are like living my dream, anyway have a nice day." She scoffed, handing the bags to us.

"Fake ass bitch." Sophia chuckled, as we walked out of the store. I giggled at her remark.

I gasped as I saw Bill sitting against a wall with a bag in his hand. I walked up to him, kissing his cheek, watching as Sophia did the same to Tom.

"I got something for you." Bill smiled, reaching into the bag. I raised an eyebrow at him. He pulled out a small box, I took it in my hands, slowly opening it to reveal a heart necklace with a purple gem on the middle. I gasped in awe, wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "Aww. Bill, you didn't have too." I smiled, he hugged back.

"You smell good." He muttered. I giggled, pulling away to show him the perfume I got. "Mm, I like that one."

OMG I had to give sum cute cause the ending of the next one is cray cray

also sorry its kinda short