𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎

ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE MSUIC FOR FULL EFFECT.

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Bill hasn't answered any of my texts, nor calls. It genuinely started to worry me, this isn't like him.

I quickly put my car in park, jumping out of my seat, running up to his door. I practically banged on it, almost leaving dents. "Bill?! Come on, open the door!" I yelled, hopefully loud enough for him to hear.

My phone began ringing, I slid it out of my pocket, putting it up to my ear without checking who it was. "Bill?" I said, my voice cracking a bit.

"No, sorry." Georg sighed, I rolled my eyes, putting my palm against the door, leaning on it. "What you want?" I huffed.

"Um.. so, bad news." He muttered. My heart sank a bit, beginning to wonder what happened. I hummed in confusion, knowing I didn't wanna hear whatever he was about to tell me. "Valeria.. uhh, escaped from the psych.."

I widened my eyes, everything in me freezing, almost to the point I could've dropped my phone. "Where is she." I asked, anger slightly filling my body. But I'm scared, scared for Bill. "No idea, all I know is she was at his house last night." He stammered.

I gulped, hanging as I stomped to my car, rain droplets beginning to fall onto my leather jacket as well as my windshield.

My car roared as I instantly put it in reverse, speeding down the driveway.

I drove as fast as I could to her apartments. In hopes Bill was there, who knows what she could do to him. She's fucking crazy.

All I'm hoping for is he's still alive. Even if he's not all I want is to see him for the last time before he goes.

I turned sharply by the stairs of where her building is. The memories from what Bill told me began filling my head.

"If I ever go missing, check her apartments."

"501 Golden Trail apartments, left side."

I gulped, running up the stairs, seeing 501 in the corner of my eye. I walked up to the door, knocking a few times before I spoke.

"Valeria. If you're in there, I just wanna see Bill." I yelled, still knocking.. no response.

"Fuck!" I shouted, kicking the door with my foot.

A woman about in her 30s, opened the door beside me, with an eyebrow raised. "Sir, is everything okay?" She asked with furrowed brows. I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry, I'm just looking for.. Valeria Presley, your neighbor." I grinned, stepping forward to her. She gasped, putting her hand over her heart. "Ouuh, she said she was fleeing the country for some reason." She shrugged, crossing her arms. I widened my eyes as it hit me, she's fleeing cause of her escape.. and possibly cause of Bill.

"Do you have any idea where she could be now, miss?" I questioned, pulling my keys from my pocket. "Nope." She smiled, stepping back into her apartment. I nodded, nibbling on my bottom lip. "Thank you."

I ran back to my car, quickly jumping in. I grabbed my phone to call Georg, I sped off into the highway, each car pulling over as I went, making room for me.

He picked up, letting out an annoyed sigh. "What?"

"Track Bills phone number." I said sternly. He snickered before typing into his computer.

"1678 Rave Motels, it's oddly close to where we do the races." He huffed, I could hear him shut his computer. "Thank you." I replied, hanging up before continuing to speed down the highway, taking as many turns as needed.

I took a sharp turn right beside the building where we start the races, the motel coming in view. I leaned forward, stomping on the gas pedal before taking a sharp turn into the parking lot. My car spun sideways, making it perfect to drive out the motels driveway.

I stomped out, grabbing my pistol from the glovebox.

I walked up to each and every door, kicking them down one by one. Valeria, nor Bill anywhere to be found.

I ran to the back of the motel, revealing an alleyway. I narrowed my eyes, seeing a shadow with a ski-mask on, holding 2 trash bags. I stepped closer, chuckling as I did.

"Valeria."

She turned her head to meet mine, giggling as she slid the mask off her face, revealing the dark mascara that stained her cheeks and a slight cut on the side of her lip.

"What did you do with him." I muttered, my voice becoming scratchy. She grinned, pointing to the trash bag.

I felt my heart start to ache, my knees buckled as the rain droplets fell on my head, as well on the ground, making small noises. I shook my head slowly at her as she continued to smile.

"Y-you're...kidding, right?" I tilted my head, tears beginning to well up in my eyes. "No, why would I joke about that. He's mine forever now." She smiled, putting her hands on her hips.

The sadness slowly left my body, anger replacing it. I stomped towards her, wrapping my hands around her neck as I slammed her against the rough brick wall. She winced as her hand came up, a knife in hand. I shook my head, yanking it from her grip.

"You're making a mistake." She managed out, due to me pushing on her throat.

"I should've done this so long ago.." I whispered, she trembled against the wall, attempting to get out of my grip.

"Fuck you." I muttered, dabbing the knife into her chest. She choked, looking down as I removed my hand from her throat.

"At least, i'll be with Bill. You'll be stuck... H-here all... alone."

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!!" I yelled, going deeper, adding more wounds at each word I screamed.

Tears streamed down my face as the realization came to me. It's my fault he's gone. My dear brother, my younger brother.

I'm so sorry, I'll never see your face again as you'll never see mine.

I should've protected you while I was able too.

I leaned over on one knee as her body slid to the ground. I ripped open the trash bag.

My heart aching as I saw his lifeless body, pale as ever, staring at me with a white glint reflecting behind them.

I grabbed his neck, pulling him against my chest.

"I'm so sorry."

"Bill, I'm so so sorry."

"I love you.."

Our memories, from when we were children up to last night filled my head.

The main one from where we promised to never leave each other, no matter what.

I'm so sorry, Bill. If I could've saved you, I would've.