𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Bill parked his car in front of the giant crowd, like always. I waited for him to open my door, I immediately heard screaming all around me. I sighed, leaning into his chest, he smiled, wrapping his arm around my neck. I breathed in his strong, soft cologne. 

I sighed, shivering against his body. He pulled his jacket over me, I grinned against his chest. 

"The race is about to start." A girl spoke from behind me, I turned my head slowly to see Yui.. I huffed, letting Bill unwrap his arm from my neck. "Yeah, you joining?" Bill tilted his head at her as she nodded. 

I frowned, seeing him interact with any girl makes me so.. angry. I glanced at Tom, he had a stern stare on his face. I rolled my eyes at him, slowly turning my head back to meet Yui's . She smiled as she continued to speak about who knows what. 

Bill jolted as he heard a loud bell, meaning the race starts in a few minutes. I sighed, feeling him pull me into the passenger seat, the door slamming shut was he walked to the other side of the car.

⁂ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

"Damnit, I was so close to winning." Bill huffed, crossing his arms as he leaned against the street light. "Shut it, you've won the past like 3 races." Tom chuckled, shoving Bills shoulder.

I watched Yui as she walked over to us. Stepping oddly close to Bill, which set a flame off in my body. "Hold on, I'll be back. I have to use the restroom." I lied while smiling as I stepped away towards the bathrooms and.. Yui's bike. 

Bill nodded, continuing his conversation with the guys.

I walked up to her bike, reaching inside the bag that was hanging off the handle. I grabbed her wallet, pulling an id out. I smirked to myself as I shoved it inside my bra. 

I walked back to everyone, they all sat in the same spot. Bill looked over to me, smiling sweetly as he stepped over to me as well. 

His smile shot bullets through me, knowing what I'm doing for him, well for us. 

He's so sweet, his bubbly personality and his beautiful eyes and smile could kill people with a single glance.

"Are you okay? You haven't been yourself." He frowned, pulling me Into a tight hug. I nodded slowly, looking at Yui from over his shoulder. "Of course." I muttered, pulling away from the hug. He smiled, pulling my wrist to go back to the others. 

After we all talked for what felt like years but was only a few hours we were saying our goodbyes. 

"See you later Yui!" I shouted, she smiled, giving a thumbs up.

Little did she know she really would see me tonight.