October angst week: 3

Prompt: based on the lyrics of "One of the girls"* (The Weeknd, JENNIE, Lily-Rose Depp)

*The lyrics are in italics.
                                        ***

Lock me up and throw away the key
He knows how to get the best out of me

Jocelyn:
Trapped inside his desires. Bleeding under his control but red is my favorite color. So alluring, poisons me till I can't take it anymore. My skin turns green, asphyxiated, leaving me begging for salvation. The golden cage tempts me stay and submit.

Tell nobody I control you
I broke you just to own you
They can't tell that I love you
'Cause you're loyal, baby

Tedros:
She looks so good when she obeys, like a loyal dog bowing to his master. Reassuring, I know she is always waiting for me to get home. Willingly accepts my night shenanigans, blinded by insecurities. I love playing with her broken pieces and shredding them into even smaller ones.

Push me down, hold me down
I wanna take your light inside
Dim me down, snuff me out
Hands on my neck while you push it out
And I'm screamin' out

Jocelyn:
I hate myself for wanting him. For being so weak. I let him shatter me over and over until there is no light left. Leaving me starving for a drop of affection. Until he comes and quenches my thirst I know no comfort. I love it when I can feel the pain, means that he is thinking about me, even for inflicting harm. Marks and bruises are the only things he leaves as a souvenir until our next meeting.

I love when you're submissive
Love it when I break skin
You feel pain without flinchin'
So say it

Tedros:
I like her more when she stays quiet and takes whatever I offer. Looks so divine when she's on her knees, ready to give the world to me. One of the many, it doesn't matter for her. Patiently waits for her turn and takes pleasure in temporary joy. I know it hurts her, when my words cut her, yet she enjoys the pain. Smiling contently as tears stream down her cheeks.

We don't gotta be in love, no
I don't gotta be the one, no
I just wanna be one of your girls tonight, oh

Jocelyn:
Just for one night, I want to indulge myself in his presence, let those strong arms hold me and take me to heaven. It doesn't matter that he's not destined to be mine. A heart wants what it wants. My whole body shakes with anticipation when we are alone together, secretly craving for his touch. Drinking to forget the pain only to fling myself into his arms. Sugar-coated words, we both know he loves to lie.