lyrics writing: sleep token

Song: The Summoning- Sleep Token

I've got a river running right into you
I've got a blood trail, red in the blue
Something you say or something you do
A taste of the divine

Purple, blood mixed with water. Pain flowing into serenity. On the hunt, the smell of blood signals that he is close. A little more, and I'll reach my reward. Any little act, looks majestic between us. From his hands, I would drink poison and gladly let it consume my being. It tastes so sweet, more pleasant than honey, warmth spreading inside me.

You've got my body, flesh and bone, yeah
The sky above, the Earth below

Body, mind, and soul. Wholly belonging to him to the bones. No borders when I am with him. Between the sky and the Earth, we float recklessly.

Raise me up again
Take me past the edge
I want to see the other side
See the other side

I want to see the other side, burn in ecstasy in his arms. Across the edge, without limits, the haze is distorting my consciousness. So tempting when our bodies align, when his soul finds mine. No restrictions, I can finally be myself with him. The other side feels like home. Unlike the scary tales they warn us about, the other side is just inside us, true paradise.

Oh, and my love
Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
Or are you really here to cut me off?
Or maybe just to turn me on

Feels so divine, as if it is Godsent. Messes with my mind, a surge of emotions I can't identify. Burns and cuts, leaving me panting for more. Is it the saintly experience? Does it absolve my sins and purifies my acts?

'Cause these days
I would be lying if I told you that
I didn't wish that I could be your man
Or maybe make a good girl bad

Wanting to belong to him. Immense desire, I would let him take me. Owning every inch of his delicate skin. It would feel fun to have him past his limits, I'd enjoy seeing the good turn bad. How long would he last before giving in?