My favorite symbolisms.

Victorian Era of Romance.
Back in the day, people were more thoughtful and tender in expressing love.
Starting with my most favorite, wearing lockets as token of love. Especially ones that contained locks of hair and pictures. I have a locket, maybe I should put something inside and start wearing it.
Engraved rings, with initals inside.
Love letters, the seals decorated.
Then there is language of parasols, fans, and handkerchiefs. Flowers of course, as well.

The Sun & The Moon

The Sun & The Moon.
The Sun and The Moon have half an hour every day to meet. In the crimson sunset where the Sun gives its place to the Moon. I particularly love it when full moon elegantly resides next to sun in the mixture of a myriad of colors. Thus, to say the Sun and the Moon never meet is a lie. They look so in place in the day and night by themselves, ruling. Do they wait all day for the several fleeting moments to meet? The Sun and the Moon, complete the cycle, one is dull without another.

The Death Card
I don't believe in tarot, yet there is something interesting about several cards.
The Death Card. It is bizarre how some people are praying not to see this card. Yet, my favorite card is the messenger of new beginnings. Endless possibilities of rebirth and transformation.
The Star Card. This one is also worth receiving.