Introduction

"SKYYYYYYY!!! We gonna be late for school" Kai calls from outside my room. I don't know why he's waiting for me he can start walking so long, it's not that far.

"Yeah I'm coming, im coming" I say annoyed at the fact that he's rushing today, I wonder why? Usually I'm the one calling him.

By the time I'm ready to leave I see Kai sitting in the lounge, on his phone. I clear my throat in order to let him know that it's time to leave. He looks at me, clearly annoyed, and tries to speak but I'm not really in the mood to get yelled at, so I walked out of the front door as fast as I could, to avoid the scolding I was about to receive. I look back and see Kai shaking his head in disappointment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a ten minute walk we finally get to school. I had Economics as my first period. That teacher was honestly the worst, she would hand out warning letters for any inconvenience that may occur to her. The fact that I was currently late for her class was not making it any better. I had two choices flunk this class or flunk this class. I of course flunked the class.

I instead went to the roof and started taking a few puffs of my vape. I liked being on the roof, it was peaceful, and very private. I took two more puffs waiting for the head rush I get from it, once the rush arrived , i laid down to look at the sky. This was peaceful. That was until the thoughts started creeping up on me again. I sighed and turned to the only thing that's helping me cope with this, My music. I casually put in my airpods and put it on max in order to shut out my thoughts. Music is life honestly

I eventually calmed down and checked the time, it was 9:30 my second class was about to start. Two minutes later I get to my second lesson which was Math. I loved math honestly it was simple (to me). As I walk in everyone diverts their attention to me. I hated it. Mainly because I didn't know what they think of me, not that I really care but, because of the rumours going around about me.

I go to my seat which is right next to the window as I begin to stare out of it . The lessons went by quick and it was suddenly lunch time. I made my way over to my friends, Tyler, Ashley and Jade. We sat there telling one another about our weekends. Mine was boring, as usual. I found it strange how they could go out during their last year of highschool. We were enjoying lunch until someone walked by. Drei Thomas. He's majestic. Every girl drools over him. I mean he does have the features for it; he's tall, brownskin, green eyes, a taper fade with braids and he wears glasses. And he has a body for dayssss.

I honestly feel like I'm not too bad looking myself, I mean I'm lightskin, Brown eyes, smooth skin, and a very sharp nose. Although I don't have the body though. Drei was everything I aspired to be, I know it's rare that you see boys envy one another but here I am.

The day flew past and it was already after school. I started my walk home and put my life support in my ears and kept on walking. When I got home, my stepmom and my little sister Jasmine was sitting in the lounge. Arya (my stepmom) was helping Jas with her homework. I know there are some people who hates  their step-parents, but honestly I loved mine. Arya was the best, I could speak to her about ANYTHING, heck, I told her more about my personal life then I do my own father. Wow.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A.N.

Hi guyyyss I just want to say thank you for choosing to read my book and I appreciate it.

This is just a little introduction to the story, the plot and everything will probably start on chapter 3 or 4.

I would just like to say thank you once again and can you please vote and comment, thank you <3

J.E