Friends

Drei's Pov:

We boarded the flight and noticed it was fairly empty. I was supposed to sit in between Isaac and Jade, but thank God I didn't have to. I got up and chose the row, opposite from Sky's. I noticed him dozing off, and eventually falling asleep. I couldn't help but stare, he was so beautiful, from his dark Brown curly hair, down to his flawless face, which had no pimples or Acne marks. He was so luck that he didn't have to deal with pubity as bad as those who had pimples, it's the worst.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw Noelle sit besides Sky and put his head on her lap. She was busy caressing his face while he slept. I could feel the despise and jealousy build up in me. I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face as I was becoming visibly jealous.

I eventually calmed down and made my way out of the bathroom. I noticed that Noelle wasn't there anymore. I was confused as to why she moved. I noticed that she has moved to seat right behind Sky. So I decide to do what any rational person would do, I sat besides Sky, and put his head on my lap. I started playing with his hair, twirling it around my finger. His hair was quite long, it was about shoulder length, but Sky always had it in a Man Bun or it was braided. He's a very neat person.

I was pulled out of my thoughts once again, when someone tapped me on my shoulder. It was Noelle. "Can we talk?" She asks politely. "Sure." I say standing up, and making our way to The back of the plane.

"What's up?" I ask. "What are you to Sky?" She asks looking at the floor. I was confused by this question. "What do you mean?" I ask in confusion. "Like, what are you to one another? Are you friends, Cousins?" She asks. That question made me think, what are we to one another? "Were friends" I say as I laugh nervously. "Oh, no because I thought that you had like a thing for each other" she says also chuckling Nervously. "What, no, it's just the friendship that we have." I say. Was I being that oblivious?

"Oh ok then everything's okay." She says smiling. "Why did you want to know?" I ask curiously. "Oh because I kinda have a thing for him, and I don't want to stand in anyone's way, you see?" She states politely. "Did you two do anything yet?" I ask, pressing the matter. "Oh yeah, we have. We've kissed countless times, infact we've done more than just kiss." She says as She walks away.

Why did the have 'countless' kisses, yet we've only had two? Was I not good enough? What did he see in her that he doesn't see in me? I believe that they done more than just kissed. But could Noelle's words be trusted. They are way to close to just have kissed. Have they had sex? I need to know.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Noelle's Pov

Once we boarded, I was looking for my seat. Although I wanted to sit next to Sky, I just simply couldn't choose since the airport does that for us. When j saw the plain was almost empty, I was excited, that meant I could sit next to Sky. I waited till the doors closed to see if anyone would sit next to him, but no-one did. I made my way over to the seat, but before I could, I saw Drei stand up, and go sit in the row next to Sky's. He turned his head and faced Sky. It looked as if he was admiring Sky.

WAIT. Did Drei have feelings for Sky? Only one way to find out. I made my way to Skylar and sat besides him. I caressed his skin and calmed him, since I could feel that he was restless. I saw Drei stand up and go to the bathroom. Ok let's truly see what's happening here. I move to the seat behind Sky's and wait for Drei to come back. When I saw Drei leave the bathroom, i pretended as if I was busy in my phone. And just as I suspected, Drei sat besides Sky, playing with his hair. It looked like he was admiring him once again.

I decide to stop beating around the bush and went up to Drei. "Can we talk?" I asked. "Sure" he says as I move to the back if the plane. I decided to be direct and not sugar coat things. " What are you to Sky?" I ask. "What do you mean?" He asks nervously. He's acting dumb, even more reason to believe that there's something going on here. "Like, what are you to one another? Are you friends, Cousins?" I ask, fishing for more answers. "Oh no were friends" he says, not realising that he's blushing. 'Friends My Ass' he was inlove with Sky. But so am I, and I'm not willing to share.

"Ok then everything's okay." I say forcing a smile. "Why did you want to know" he asks. He's really falling into my trap. "Oh because I kinda have a thing for him, and I didn't want to be in anyone's way, you see." I say Forcing another smile. Drei was standing in MY way. And besides, Skylar is not into guys. I've done my research on him? He still thinks it's a coincidence that we met, but it wasn't, I was just looking for the perfect time to approach him.

"Have you two done anything yet?" He asks me. Now, I wanted Sky all to myself, so I will make him believe, that I already have him locked down. "Oh yeah, we've kissed countless times, infact we done more than just kissed." I say as I walk back to my seat. Sky and I didn't have sex, although Drei doesn't need to know the truth does he? I mean if it will make him leave Sky alone, why not. He needs to save himself from the heartache and pain, because sky is not gay. He can avoid all of this, Instead of making himself believe that there's hope for them. Make him believe that he's delusions will stay delusions.