Lovestruck

It's our second day in Hawaii. Everything that's happened so far, was entertaining, to say the least. Although, I couldn't help but notice the tension between Drei and Noelle. Or maybe I was just imagining it, I'm probably just paranoid.

It was currently 5:47am, I decide to go for a morning swim, so I made my way down to the beach. I know that I could've just swam I'm the pool, but the ocean just has some calming effect on me. And besides, I want to watch the sunrise.

I get into the water, and make my way deeper into the ocean. My body is fully submerged and I'm at peace. The ocean was calm, so there wasn't waves forcing me down, every time I try to catch a breath. It was soothing. I stayed there for like an hour, before I decided to go back to the house.

I got back home and heard some arguing, coming from the outside shower. I made my way over to the arguing and as I turned the corner, I saw Drei and Noelle arguing. I knew it, I wasn't paranoid, there is tension. I decided to eavesdrop, because I wanted to know, why would they even be arguing, they barely know one another.

"Yeah well, Sky and I have also been kissing." Drei says. This bitch. "You think I didn't know?" Noelle asks. "Of course I knew, friends don't look at each other that way." She says in a surprisingly rude way. "Exactly, so why can't you just leave him alone." Drei asks. These two are fighting, over me? Why?

"Because he's Mine, and I'll do whatever it takes to keep it that way." Noelle states warningly. "Don't you think that he would've made it official already, if he was actually into you? He's using you as a rebound." Drei spoke. "Ok well let's see who can get him first then, shall we?" Noelle insinuates. "May the better person win." Drei says.

Did they just Make a BET on me? I made my way around the corner, bringing their conversation to a stop. Both their eyes widen, as I now stand before them.  "Sky what exactly did you hear?" Noelle asks. "Sky please it's not what it sounds like." Drei says frantically. "So I'm nothing but a bet to the two of you?" I say blankly. "No Sky it's just that..." I stopped them, before walking away.

What a beautiful start to my day. Just got humbled by the two people, that's causing wars in my body. Their words felt like daggers were slowly being driven into my heart. I went to my room, preventing my self from crying. It felt like nothing in my life was going to come right anymore, like my life permanently lost it's balance. Why is this happening to me. I slowly crawled back into my bed, covering myself in the sheets.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I was woken up by someone knocking in my door. I wasn't In the mood for anyone so, I ignored it. I closed my eyes again, trying to go back to sleep. I heard my door open and I internally groaned. "Sky I know You're not asleep." Jade speaks. "I am" I say hoping she will believe it. I know that was a terrible attempt, but it was something. "Sky" she says giggling. "What's wrong it's like 7 in the morning." I say tired. "Where did you get that idea? It's already 11:30" she says. "What!" I say as I jump up from the bed. "Why didn't you wake me up? Now half my day is wasted." I say as I push my face into the pillow.

One thing I know about me. Is that once things get too much to handle, I sleep. I sleep in order to try and escape from my reality. I'm happy when I'm asleep, I'm at peace. I feel like sleep is the best remedy, for anything.

I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up. Once I get out of the bathroom, I see Drei sitting on my bed. "We need to stop meeting like this." I say as I refuse to look at him. "Unfortunately it's the only time, I know that you're willing to speak to me." He says. "Says who?" I ask, questioning his statement. "You've never chased me out yet, that's a start." He says. "Still Contemplating." I say sarcastically.

We were silent, until I spoke. "If you're not gonna say what you came here to say, I suggest that you leave." I say blankly. "Sky, what happened this morning, it's not what it looks like. I didn't put a bet on you, it's just that I need you in my life, and seeing you with Noelle, it drives me crazy." He says looking towards me. "You do know that she doesn't know that I'm into guys right?" I state. "No, I thought she knew." He says apologetically. "So, tell me, why would you just go around; telling people that we kissed?' I ask. He's silent. "Do you have any idea what consequences I might face, if this gets to my father?" I ask, slightly raising my voice. He shakes his head in disappointment. "Drei, please leave." I ask calmly. With that, he gets up and leaves.

I didn't know why but every time we're close to one another, it feels like I can't breathe, it feels like I'm going to loose my Morales at any given moment. And I think he knew this. He knew how he made me feel, and he was doing it to me on purpose. He knew the effect he had on me, and he knew that I would eventually forgive him, but right now, my mind is starting to win this battle, but my heart is not going down without a fight.

I made my way to the lounge where everyone was sitting. I groan in discomfort as I sit next to Tyler. I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. Like I said, Tyler hates physical touch, so it was wierd as to why he was letting me lay on his shoulder, not that I'm complaining though. "Did we drink last night?" I ask the group. "No we didn't." Tyler answers. "So then why does it feel like I have a hangover?" I ask. "Maybe you're lovestruck?" Tyler asks while smiling. I don't even bother to give him weird looks, I just want my bed. "Anything but." I say, scoffing at the thought of what happened this morning.

My head started pounding. Where the heck did this headache come from? I was fine a few hours ago when I went for the morning swim. The group wanted to go do some snorkling, but I refused, since i saw that this headache was going nowhere. Some of them offered to stay behind with me, but I didn't want them to miss out on the fun. I stayed at home the whole day, just sleeping. It felt like the migraine was getting better after the amount of sleep I got. I guess I was just sleep deprived?

I made my way to the kitchen to make me a cup of tea, but as I got to the doorway I saw a silhouette through the window. The silhouette had long wavy hair and had the figure of a woman. I don't think it saw me, so I slowly made my way back to go my room. I went into the bathroom and pulls out my phone. I called the first number I saw, which was Tyler. "Tyler, come home, please, there's someone here. I didn't know what to do in scared." I say as I feel a panic attack coming. "What do you mean? We're already at home," Tyler says. What, so then how didn't I see them? "Ok can one of you please come fetch me?" I ask, still paranoid. "Sure Drei is on his way, you're in your room right?" He asks. I internally groan. Why did it have to be Drei? Out of all of them, it had to be him. "Yes, I'm in the bathroom." I say as I drop the call. My anxiety was still on an all time high at the moment, so it didn't feel like the panic attack was going away.

I started breathing heavily, and my vision became blurry. I felt the tears stream down my face. I was shaking uncontrollably, and I couldn't muffle my cries. I heard the door opening. My vision returned momentarily as I saw Drei, with a worried look plastered on his face.

I'm moments, I feltbhis warm embrace around me. It was calming, but not nearly enough, to stop the panic attack. He forced my gaze to his and told me to focus on his eyes. "Tell me the colour of my eyes." He states. "They're Green, with a little bit of emerald that's surrounds your iris." I try to say in a full sentence, without stuttering. "What? I never knew I had some tints of emerald in my eye colour before."  He says, sounding shocked. I laugh slightly at his words. "Ok, we're going to count from 1 to 50 okay?" He states. I nod my head in response. "1... 2... 3..." we continued until I was fully relaxed.

"Thank you" I say, as I turn to face him. "Anything for you." He says smiling. I wrap my arms around him and stay like that for few minutes. He eventually does the same. This felt right. It felt like everything didn't matter at this time. I just wanted to stay like this forever.