Author's Note

Hii everyone, we have come to the end of the book. It has been a long journey for me, but I finally completed it. I just want to say thank you to everyone who has decided to read the book.

This book put me through a lot of emotions, mainly because it hit very close to home. This book is based off if my life. It speaks about all the problems having a well known father, comes with. And how I tried to please everyone growing up. The Arguments that me and my father had in the book, is based off all the things I wish I could say to my father, but can't.

The book is also about my sexuality. I am bisexual, and I feel like not a lot of people speak about it. People usually say that I am confused or that it's just a phase. It's not. I feel the same way about men, than I do a woman. It's also about the different issues being bisexual, comes with.

Lastly, the romance in the book, was the only thing that was completely made up. And the fact that I eat space cookies. I have no intention whatsoever to consume any type of drug even if it's something as small as weed. I am genuinely scared of weed, because like I said in the book, all my uncles are drug addicts and it all started with weed, and I'm scared that that may happen to me. I added that into the book because I feel like it would be one of my coping mechanisms if I ever decided to try weed( which I never will ).I have no romance life whatsoever. My love life is currently drier than than the Sahara dessert at the moment. But! This is the type of love I would like to experience. Except for the Dying part.

Sorry about that btw. It wasn't my original plan to end it this way, but I felt like it just adds more character to the book.

But anyways. This is where we part ways. And I would just like to thank you once again for choosing the book. I love and appreciate all of you. <3

J.E