Chapter 20: It's About Time

The next morning, Sierra found herself tangled underneath Kenneth's comforter. Rubbing her eyes and yawning, she went through one of drawers and found a shirt to put on. She didn't know where he went but she was hungry so she walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning honey." She greeted him kissing him on his cheek. Kenneth was siting by the breakfast bar drinking some coffee and playing on his iPad.

"Good morning to you too. Sorry there's no food, I was gonna cook but I didn't have any breakfast food left." He explaining taking a sip.

She strolled into the kitchen itself to look for something to make. "Oh that's okay. I'm sure I can find something."

He nodded and continued doing that he was doing. Sierra looked through his refrigerator and found some whole wheat bread then went looking through his cabinets.

"Oh baby while you're there, can you hand me the peanut butter in that cabinet."

She nodded and opened it, realizing that that meant that she had to go and search for it.

Since she was a lot shorter than he was she had to try harder to reach it. And she wanted to do it for herself.

She lifted her right hand and snaked her way to find it.

"I don't see it?"

"It's there trust me it's at the top. Just go up a little more."

She did as she was told and reached higher, while the Kenneth's big Tshirt she wore continued to rise up.

"Keep going." He guided her.

She finally looked up and turned realizing what he was doing.

"Kenneth." She sassed, her eyes then zeroed at the peanut butter beside his plate.

He orchestrated a huge guilty grin that was consumed by his loud laughter.

"You are so sick. You know that." She said snatching the peanut butter from him.

He laughed loudly, "I couldn't help myself. I remembered that you weren't wearing underwear and the view was just Ah-mazing."

"Oh I'll give you a view." She kissed her middle finger and flicked it at him. She flipped her hair and cat walked out the kitchen.

"Oh you wanna play dirty?"
He licked his lips and launched towards her. She ran away from him as he chased her through the living room and dining room.

"Get away from me you freak."
She teased him.

He stopped, crossed his arms and stared at her.

"What?"

"I'm really hurt with all these abusive words you keep calling me."

He turned slowly and walked away.

She instantly felt bad and ran toward him. "Aw I'm sorry baby. I didnt mean to hurt you."

"Haha got you!" He turned lifting her off the floor, throwing her on his shoulders with her ass beside his face.

"See this is what you get when you get frisky with me. I'll always get you back." He smacked a cheek causing her to laugh uncontrollably.

"Put me down." She squealed.

"The more you keep throwing your legs, the more naughty I get with you."

She made a confused face and she stared at his tight ass, that was clearly visible from his falling sweatpants.

She kept wiggling her legs then she felt a finger make its way into her.

"Shit." She groaned.

He was walking towards the living room again and dropped her on the couch.