Chapter 9: Karaoke

I was going to update this chapter on Christmas, but it was way too busy that day.

Enjoy.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sierra

Hahaha this fool.

I left work at five o'clock so I could have enough time to get dressed. Kenneth told me to dress comfortable but you know I got to look hot. I'm meeting his friends today, I have to look presentable.

I hopped in the shower and washed the sweat from my body from earlier and my hair then called Renee and Kellsey on three way once I got out.

"Hey Bae!"

"Hey, Renee!"

"Hey SiSi, where are you going tonight with my cuzzo?" Kellsey asked.

"I don't know. He said something about some restaurant. He wanted me to meet his friends you know since he met you guys. Well he knows you, Kells."

"Ooo well I hope you have fun and don't embarrass yourself."

"When do I ever embarrass myself?" I said in the mist of brushing my teeth.

"That time you shaved half your eyebrow." Renee added.

"Or the time you went on a date with that one guy and his friend was there but you ended up paying more attention to him than your date."

"Yeah, then you fell in love with Kilan." Renee added again.

"Or when you bought, quote on quote "nice" shoes from Ross and then the heel broke when you were walking on the boardwalk." Renee continued.

"Ohh haha that was so funny and then she was limping like some mad person." Kellsey laughed into the phone.

"Oh wait that time she broke Kilan's nose trying to be sexy for him."

I scoffed rolling my eyes. It was funny though.

"Bruhh, those were the days! Hahaha I'm dying." Kellsey joined Renee in their laughing marathon.

"Ha ha okay, I got it, shut up. I thought this was a three-way conversation, not two."

"Sorry Bae, what are you going to wear?" Kellsey asked me.

I walked into the walking closet beside my bathroom and stood in front of the dress side.

"I don't know if I want to wear a dress and make it look casual or if I should wear jeans."

"You should wear a dress, the weather is nice outside. Show off them legs." Renee suggested.

I found a fitted black dress with short sleeves and a U shaped back opening.

"Okay, I found a black dress that shows all my curves."

"That's my girl!" Renee cheered.

"So, if you want to look a little less formal. Wear your blue jean jacket, it always looks good on you anyways."

"Okay." I said finding my jean jacket and black wedges. I set the jacket on the bed and sat the shoes on the floor.

I had about two hours to get ready but I washed my hair, so it was going to take an extra long time to get ready.

"Anyways you guys can talk, I'm going to blow dry my hair."

"Are you straightening it?" Kellsey asked.

"Or probably going to wand it, I'll figure that out when I get to that point."

I parted my hair in four pieces and combed the first one out. I'm so happy my natural hair grew past my shoulders. Usually, it was much shorter even though it straightened down to my back.