Chapter 2: Friend Opinions

Saturday Morning- The Next Day

After dinner last night at Adelina's house, Sierra couldn't stop thinking about Kenneth. His cocky yet sweet southern attitude had her up all night unable to sleep.

However, when she finally did get some sleep, her best friend Renee interrupted her. "SIERRA!!! Wake up bitch."

Sierra rolled her eyes and covered her face with a pillow. "Leave me alone." She muffled into the pillow.

Renee scooted closer to Sierra and yanked the pillow from her friend. Sierra turned over and glared at her friend, who welcomed her with a bright smile.

"WHY, did I give you keys to my house?" She huffed sitting up.

"Because I'm your best friend and you need me to wake your ass up." She said hitting Sierra with a pillow.

"You bitch!" Sierra retaliated which turned into the girliest cat fight.

Soon after they were exhausted breathing hard.

"How the hell do we own a fitness center and we can't even keep up with each other?" Renee huffed.

Sierra nodded. "So what do you want Riri?"

"I want you to tell me exactly everything that happened last night."

Sierra just looked at her with a straight face.

"Uh un, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about."

"There's not much to say, other than he's cocky yet sweet as sin. After we ate dinner, he and I helped clean the dishes and stuff like that while our parents had some privacy. So he thought that that'll be the best time to flirt with me. But it was like he already knew that I liked him, like he could read my mind."

Renee stared at her friend like she was about to cry. "Oh My Fucking God, you are about to start something beautifully illegal." Then she had an aha moment. "Like weed. That's it. You two are like weed because it's illegal but everybody still does it anyway and once you get hooked you just won't stop."

Renee finished applauding herself for her cleverness, meanwhile Sierra shook her head.

"RENEE, let me get this straight. Kenneth and I will never be together, no matter how attracted to him I am. I don't want to start that."

"Well, girl just be careful what you say because I could see the two of yall fucking the day--."

"Renee." Sierra tried to get her to stop.

"The daylights out of each other then next thing you know--." She continued.

"RENEE!"

"BAMM..." She clapped her hands "You're pregnant. You don't want that..nuh uh boo boo."

Sierra couldn't do anything but gape at her friend in disgust. She just wanted to slap those naughty thoughts out of her head, before she started fantasizing about him.

"I literally met him last night, there's no proof that we'll end up fucking the daylights out of each other, soo you say. I already told you I don't want to cross that line even though he's fine as hell."

"You see girl, you're confused. One minute you're telling me that you don't want to cross that line but then the next minute you're remembering how fine he is."

Sierra shrugged her shoulders and pouted in defeat. "You're right, but this seriously is an issue, just imagine what would happen if our parents found out we started dating."

Renee took a minute to picture that scenario and widened her eyes in horror.

"Oh yeah, that's not gonna be good... Just don't worry about it, maybe it was just a one time crush type thing that you'll get over and he might even turn into some high classed asshole. It probably didn't mean a thing." She ended her last words pronouncing every syllable.