Chapter 29: Universal Send Relief

3 Years Later

Sierra

Sooooo, a lot has happened in the last 3 years. Kenneth and I got married, my mom started dating a new and very handsome Black man and I have 2-year-old triplet girls.

Yeah, I was shocked too, apparently, Kenneth has a history of multiples in his family and at first, the doctor told us twins but didn't know there was another one. So my life has changed a whole lot.

The girls' names are Kendra, Kierra, and Kelani. Believe it or not, they all came from natural birth which in a way I was excited about because I didn't want a C-section scar. I never would've thought that this would end up being my life, I knew that I wanted to have kids but three at once is a whole lot to deal with.

On a different note, Kenneth and I were able to turn our little project at the ranch into a huge success especially after he proposed to me on opening night. I love seeing him in his element doing what he loves, tending to his ranch but especially working with kids. He's such an amazing father and if my dad were still here he would absolutely love him.

Speaking of fathers, his dad is still full of himself and a hot mess. He had only seen the girls a few times since they were born but it was not for long at all. After all of these years, it still felt wrong to him that his son married his old stepsister but apparently, it wasn't weird that he was a father to a child that could be his grandchild. That whole situation was still messed up but that is no longer our business as long as he doesn't bring his negative and toxic energy near them anymore.

All in all, being a mother and a wife has to be 2 of my biggest accomplishments. I love every minute of it even though taking care of the girls is a lot of work plus an adult dog and a very horny husband. Despite it all, I'm so happy I decided to stop hiding my true feelings for Kenneth because he has literally changed my life for the better.

****

Orlando, Florida

Currently, they were on a family vacation to Disney World, she, Kenneth, the triplets, Adel, her new man, James, Marco, Naisha, Renee, and Kellsey. This was the first time that they took their daughters somewhere other than their grandmothers or friends' houses. The girls were extremely smart at their age and asked their parents to go to Disney World, so for their 3rd birthday that's where they came, and luckily everyone else agreed.

"You look like you need a break," Adel said to her daughter who was laying in a beach chair with sunglasses and a visor on the obscure sun or view of the kids playing in the kiddie pool.

"Haha, I always could use a break. The fact that my friends are playing with them right now is such a relief."

"You know I'm so proud of you baby. Every day I'm so grateful for the young woman you've become even if I don't say it often and I'm so glad that I gave up that man so you could be happy with Ken."

Sierra looked up at her mom, "Well thank you, mom, I appreciate it." It was true that her mom didn't say it often, yes they got along better now but SiSi didn't feel like it was her job to fix everything.

"You're welcome and for that how about you and your friends hang out and go to Universal and have an adult night out and I'll watch the kids with James and you have fun tonight."

Sisi shot up and gasped, "Really mom?"

"Yes, hun." Adel smiled brightly.

"OMG thank you so much you don't understand how annoying it is listening to baby music and going on these basic little children rides when I'm a daredevil."

"Hahaha, I know what's like, remember you were a baby too haha, anyways that's why I'll take them off your hands... at least for tonight. Haha."

"Aw thank you, mom." She said and reached over to hug.