Chapter 22: Guess Who?

A few weeks had gone by since Kenneth's mother was admitted into the hospital. Every since she left, Kenneth had been visiting a lot more than he used to which was fine by Sierra, but he didn't come over as much as she'd like. But to make up for it, Kenneth wanted to do something extra nice for her.

So he lit vanilla scented candles on anywhere it could sit still without getting hit. He was feeling really naughty for the night so he thought that sending a couple starters would get her in the mood. He guessed not when she called him immediately.

"Babe, You can't send me nudes on snapchat?" Was the first thing she said when he answered.

"But babe why not?" He whined, looking at his half decorated apartment.

"Because I don't want you to accidentally send your private parts to some chick, next thing you know she'll be harassing me acting like she's main bae. I will fight a bitch over you and I don't care how significant or not she is to you."

All he could do was laugh at her way of defending him "Okay fine I'll just text you but I love how you defend me. So when you come home I'm gonna show you just how much."

She paused for second.

"No sex today and plus I can't come over there. I'm dog sitting our dog that you've forgotten about."

"Oh come on I can never forget my Benji boy but he's a big one now so he'll be okay. Right?"

"He is but I'm also being lazy to drive over there."

"Hahaha I knew there had to be a reason. Well then I'll come over there."

"I said no sex and I know that's what you want."

"Ugh why?"

"Because I'm on my period."

"Ohh. I thought you wouldn't be getting it for another couple days?"

"Yes but she can't control Mother Nature."

He answered smugly. "Do you need me to get some pads or tampons or ib profen."

"Umm, I could use some new pads. Uhh, get the Always ultra thin ones. They look orange if you can see them."

"Okay."

"Thanks cowboy!"

About an hour later Kenneth came over to her place with what she asked for and more.

"I got the pads, plus your favorite butter pecan ice cream." He said sitting the bags down while Benji scratched about his leg. "Hey boy! You keep growing every time I see you." He said petting their dog.

"Hey handsome, thanks for the stuff." She said walking up to him in one of his large t-shirts and leggings.

"No probl-." He said as he hopped up on the counter and kissed him passionately, knocking the wind out of him. When she was done she straightened her back and grinned happily towards him.

"Wow. Uh... Sierra you know not to tease me like that when you know you're on your period."

She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulled him closer and ran her fingers through the back of his hair.

"I know but sadly I get horny while I'm on. So the least I can literally do is kiss you. So let me."

He finally gave in to her even though he wanted more. He loved the way she played with his hair when they kissed like this. Unfortunately, Benji wasn't interested in seeing the PDA between "his parents", so he started barking.

"Sorry dude... Damn I need a haircut" Kenneth acknowledged when he looked at his reflection in the picture placed on her kitchen wall.

"Ooo oo ooo I want to do it."