Chapter 16: Debate/StoryTime

I didn't edit fully but if there's stuff off I'll do it later. I just needed to post this.

Also I'm going to South Africa this Sunday for two weeks, so I most likely won't be updating for a while. Unless I get guaranteed wifi and motivation.

Love y'all <3
________
Two weeks into the New Year and things were already starting to get hectic. Sierra was back at work full force, Kenneth quit his job to get his business ready, her parents were trying to get married in March, Renee had a new man friend and all this happened within those few weeks.

Today they were all at Marco's house, just for a breather day to hang out with friends. However after eating lunch, their conversation started to get really deep and into interesting controversial topics.

Kenneth and Sierra sat together of course with April and Lena who chose them over their parents. Marco and Naisha were sitting on the couch across from separated by a rounded coffee table.

Renee and Kellsey were there too but not Marco's other friends from the karaoke bar.

"Exactly, my aunt's a school teacher for a private school mind you and her paycheck is still shh-bad." Renee corrected herself when she realized there were kids around.

"My teachers used to give us their business and complain about how the schools never payed them enough for all the hours they spend for a bunch of ungrateful students. I just think it sad to think that teachers and professors do all that work for their students then they end up being more successful than them." Sierra replied.

"That is a true argument but I think what's important to talk about is how movies are essentially promoting terrorism and giving these criminals reasons to come for America." Kellsey changed the subject.

"That's totally off topic Kells." Kenneth retorted.

"Whatever, but I agree though. Almost every action movie involves some crazy, creative and cool way to mischievously steal money or a girl or a house. I don't know." Naisha chuckled.

"But those are the coolest movies though babe." Marco exclaimed.

"Oh Shutup, Marco you know I hate those stupid movies-"

"Ooo mommy!" Lena pointed at her mom for saying "bad words".

"Sorry baby, but like I was saying. There's nothing good about those movies."

"Can you imagine that she gets scared watching them?" Generally asked the crowd.

"I bet you like romantic comedies." Renee assumed.

"Nn, yeah!" She shrugged it off but smiled it off.

"Ha I knew."

"Good, so can we talk about romance novels and movies, are corny AF." Sierra always wanted to talk about this. With the guys most specifically.

"No they're not if it's a really good storyline."

"Mhm." Sierra hummed smirking.

"Wait what about them? And are you reading them?" Kenneth asked.

"No, babe there's absolutely no need to. I just don't understand romance novels. Like the morning after sex. How can they wake up the next morning and make out and have sex? Like do they forget that morning breath exists and the rest of the personal hygiene? Like I love you Kenneth but I'm not making out with you as soon as we wake up."

He gasped, "Is there something wrong with my breath?"

"I'm sure there are better days." She said in between laughing and trying to keep a straight face.