Chapter 5: Soo, Close

Warning: Sexually explicit material :)

The next morning, Sierra woke up confused as to where she was. She shrugged it off and sniffed the glorious scent of bacon. So she quickly brushed her teeth and did her other morning rituals in Kenneth's bathroom then came out from his room.

He had already set a plate for her.

Scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, beef bacon, and buttermilk pancakes, that he didn't make of course.

"Wow, didn't know you were such a cook." She stated with a sincere smile.

"Well, I can do a lil' som'n som'n, every now and then." He joked in a funny voice. "But seriously, If you don't want all that food it's okay. I'd be glad to finish what you don't."

"Uh, No thank you."

He nodded wiping the counter clean.

"You're such a good big brother to me." She said after chewing a piece of pancake.

However, on Kenneth's end her words felt like needles darted into his chest. He knew where his heart was and he wanted her, so he didn't like being reminded every time that she was technically his new stepsister. He slammed his hand on the counter, causing her to jump in her seat as she watched his back.

He immediately apologized when he saw the fear and confusion in her eyes. To calm himself down he took a couple deep breaths then spoke.

"Sierra, is that what you want? Is that what you really want? For me to just be your step brother?"

Instead of acting vulnerable or weak she spoke up with confidence in a matter of fact tone.

"Well you are, so we have to keep it that way." She answered a little annoyed.

Suddenly she saw Kenneth change his location and walked right up to her chair. He sat his big callused hands on her thighs and stared at her with sexy venom.

"But is that how you really feel?" He paused staring at her. "Because every time I see you, I get butterflies and then I get frustrated that you can't be mine or the fact that you just won't. Sierra, I have tried to hold this in for the last three months. I didn't bother you with it but now I'm tired of faking my feelings for you."

She licked her suddenly dry lips and adjusted in her seat. Now he was so close to her face, she could feel his heavy breathing on her skin.

"I don't want a relation-" she started to say but he interrupted her.

"Then maybe we can just do this one time, then if it seems wrong we can stop but I doubt it." He said raising his eyebrow with a smirk.

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that if you don't want a relationship then that's fine but we both want to please each other and I know this because there is a lot of sexual tension between us. So that can't be ignored. Sierra, think about it, no one will know about us, unless we say something. I'm just pointing out that maybe there is something even deeper than sex but if you're still denying me then that's okay too. I'll just sulk in my sorrow." He puppy dogged faced her wiping fake tears away causing her to laugh.

He came closer. His forehead now on hers staring deep into her brown eyes.

"So what's it gonna be." He whispered ever so lightly sending tingles throughout her body.

Without any more hesitation, she latched her mouth on his. He deepened it into an intoxicating, seductive kiss. At that moment she totally forgot that he was her stepbrother. She still hadn't let his little monologue soak in but she couldn't keep running away.