2

January 2nd, 2023.
Location: Tampa, Florida — Renee's house.
Time: 11:35 am.
POV: Renee

Word Count: 1001

~~

"Girl put yo head ta the side!"

Right now i was doing Kimora's hair for her daddy's house this weekend, because lord knows that man will let her hair get all tangled up and have my baby walking around looking like a damn troll. Now he knows how to take care of hair obviously , but oh my goodness the last time my baby went over there with out her hair did her shi was matted.

"Mommy it hurts!" Kimora yells.

"Mora, i just put the damn beads on how that hurt?!"

"It's too early for this mommy."

"Well yo big headed ass daddy can't do shi right." I mumble.

Her Hair ^^ (jus pretend the beads red)

~~

"Oouuu i look gooodddd" Kimora says flipping her hair in the mirror and i jus laugh.

"Alright what you wanna do mama? wanna watch tv or play?"

"Uhmmm i think i wanna watch bluey"

"Alright come on."

I sit Kimora down on the couch and bring her some waffles since i started on her hair right away when she woke up, then i turn her show on and i know that's gonna keep her occupied until Joshua comes.

~~ 1:58 PM.

I just finished getting Kimora ready and packed her bag for this week. Usually when Joshua has her on the weekends he takes her to parks, them lil trampoline places etc so i jus put her crocs, uggs and her creased ass forces in her bag cause she not gon fuck her good shoes up. I put her in some leggings and a white minnie mouse shirt w her red crocs on.

As soon as i finished getting her ready my doorbell rang and i knew it was Joshua of course. I grab her little mermaid backpack and put it on my back then pick her up and put her on my hip.

I open the door to see a visibly annoyed Joshua, when he sees me he instantly smirks and that's how i know he ready to start some bullshit.

"You jus gon keep staring at me or give me my daughter shordy?"

I roll my eyes. "Nigga don't call me shordy."

"I'll call you whatever the hell i want to hoe."

"Hoe?" I say making a "wth" face. "Don't fuckin play w me Joshua, cause Kimora don't even gotta go with you."

He rolls his eyes. "Aight Renee, don't try n start no bs i'm jus here for my daughter."

Kimora looks at Joshua now.

"Joshua don't be acting all innocent now, you kno damn well if you say some shi imma say sumn back."

"Like i said, HOE. i'm here for Kimora, jus chill out n let me take her n i'm gon be out."

"I swear to fuckin god call me a hoe again— Matter fact you can't even call me a hoe, you was the one out here fuckin all them HOES when i was at home taking care of our child nigga."

Kimora now digs her head into my shoulder.

"It was either i start fuckin all those bitches or sit at home w yo ugly ass." He says and my jaw drops. He laughs before saying, "I know for a fact i made the right choice."

At this point tears started filling my eyes, i wasn't even that hurt by it..if anything i was about to start crying because i was so mad. But at the same time Joshua has known i was and still am insecure about how i look.

"Mommy.."  Kimora's soft voice says looking up at me, tears filling her eyes as well. She hated when me and Joshua argued around her.

"Yes baby?"

"Are you okay..? she asks and i nod.

"I'm good, don't cry mama it's ok." I say wiping her tears away. She hugs me and it's just quiet for a few seconds.

"Promise?" She says as i put her down and she goes next to Joshua, looking up at me.

I just nod, not wanting to say anything else knowing my ass gon break down and cry. Avoiding eye contact with Joshua i bend down and give Kimora a hug before putting her bag on her back, i give her a quick kiss on the cheek and then she looks up at her dad who's now looking at me.

"Daddy can i go get in the car?" She asks and Joshua nods.

She runs off to the car and it's just quiet between me and her father now.

"Look, Kimora's in the car now so let's jus skip the rest of this conversation and let me get the fuck on."

I don't say anything and just shut the door in his face. I don't move away from the door tho, i wait for him to walk off and while he did so i heard him mumble sum.
"This why i fuckin cheated on yo ass, Always making things more difficult then what they need to be."

"I know he not talking, nigga started w me first" I say to myself.

~~ SUNDAY AFTERNOON 🌚

I'm sitting in my living room , out the corner of my eye i see Joshua pulling up in front of my house in his Hellcat , he walks up w Kimora holding her hand and he knocks on my door.

"Aight we here Renee, Where you at?? i got a date tonight n best believe ian missing that." He yells.

I sigh before getting up and answering the door.
"Of course she takes her time..i swear this bitch bro." I hear him mumble as i open the door.

"Come on Mora let's go." I say grabbing her bag from Joshua.

As soon as she comes in she gives me a big hug, i don't even let her say her goodbyes to her daddy. instead i close the door right in his punk ass face then go along w my day.