4

January 20th, 2023
Location: Tampa, Florida — The Hospital.
Time: 10:25 am
POV: Renee.

Word Count: 955

~~

"Sooo, have you been talking to that one nigga from the club? uhh wasn't his name DeAndre or sumn?" Destiny asks as we sit down at a table.

I laugh a little. "Yes ma'am."

I met DeAndre at the club 2 days ago like i said, lawd this man was fooiinneee!

Hes 29, reall sweet, handsome ofc, a law student and we've gotten to know each other real good within these 2 days

"Mmm is it big?"

"Wha— DESTINY."

"Wha? a girl can't be curious."

"Destiny the last thing on my mind is fucking that nigga!" I yell and then all our co-workers look at us.
"Oop- my bad yall."

"Aight but it's still on yo mind."

I roll my eyes. "Shut the hell up."

"Jus sayin...oouu how would Joshua react if he found out you was talking to someone?"

"I mean he shouldn't care. Hell the nigga the been on bout a million dates since we split."

"He sure makes it known too." She says w a laugh and i laugh too.

"Yea, having all them hoes round my baby."

"Didnt yall talk bout that?"

"Mhm, he said he would stop after we argued for bout 3 hours, But i kno his ass still bringing them lil prostitutes round her."

"I mean...you know i'm down to slide onna nigga..."

"Destiny we not killing my child's father."

"Whyyyy?"

"Cause you gon go to jail first of all! And second i want my baby to have her father around."

"Aight fine....guess what."

"Wha?"

"Joe followed me back on insta!"

"...oh?"

"Fuck you mean oh? bitch be happy fo me."

"I mean if that's really who you wanna be w then you do you.."

She rolls her eyes. "Renee..we are grown now he's definitely changed, i mean hell look at that glow uppp!"

"Well i'll give you that, that nigga is fooinneee now!"

"Mhm, all i know is eventually that nigga gon be dicking me downnn!"

"Ok.."

We laugh a little nd finish eating, we still had about 5 minutes of our lunch break left so we spent that just talking before getting back to our patients.

~~ JOSHUA'S POV

I got Kimora again today while Renee's at work since daycare was closed today for some reason, i gotta leave right away tho after Renee come n get her to hit the road for Smackdown.

Me and Kimora watching princess and the frog— her favorite movie and i'm jus letting her eat some cheetos , and it actually got her to calm her lil ass down.

*Knock Knock*

"Hmmm, who could that be?" I say in a voice to Kimora which makes her laugh.

I look out the window before opening the door to see this crazy ass bitch who i been talking to, she's like obsessed w me or sum shi and thinks every bitch i even look at i'm fuckin. Don't get me wrong me and her fucked around a few times— maybe even when i was with Renee but all i know is this bitch is not the one.

"Mane what the hell she want.." I mumble before opening the door.

"What you doin here? my daughter here mane." I say looking at her, clearly irritated.

"I just came to see you baby..i missed you." She said shoving me out the way and coming into my house.

"Oh i kno this b-" I say to myself. "Youn need to be popping at my house like this Camari, nd we ain't together like that don't be calling me yo bae."

She starts looking around like she tryna find sumn and Kimora jus stares at the bitch like she stupid, which she is.

"What bitch you had up in here ?" She finally says after what feels like forever.

"Man wha-"

"It smell like some expensive ass perfume in here and you know i'm broke..you ain buy me no perfume Joshua so who been in here?"

"No-"

"ALL YOU DO IS LIE, AND FUCKING CHEAT"

"Cheat? i gotta be w you to cheat" - Bow Wow voice 🌚

"We together.."

"What?" - Bow Wow voice again 💀

"Ahhhh hell nah, now what makes you think i was chillin in here w some random girl? Look, even if i was, how the fuck you gon get mad?"

"But you my man sooo i have the right to get mad."

I laugh a little. "I ain't w yo stupid ass. I told yo ass this before, get yo delusional ass out my fuckin house, i would never date yo crazy ass."

Before she can get anything out there's another knock on my door, thank god. I already knew it was Renee to come pick up Kamari.

As soon as i open the door i know it's finna go down, Camari staring at Renee like she wanna kill the bitch and all i know is my daughter don't need to be around this.

"UHM NOW WHO THE HELL IS THIS HOE JOSHUA?" Camari yells.

"Who the fuc-" Renee starts.

"MOMMYY!" Kimora yells running up to Renee and jumping in her arms.

"Hey babbyyy!" She says back hugging Kimora.

"Oh shi- you the baby momma...awkwarddd..." Camari says, obviously regretting it.

"Mhm, sholl is. Well now that my baby with me and i'm gon take her home yall muhfuckas can go fuck or do whateva the hell y'all was finna do." Renee says grabbing Kimora's bag and heading to her car.

"Man—"

"Well you heard her, come on daddy." Camari says grabbing my arm and pulling me up to my room, ian wanna fuck the bitch but shi i need a stress reliever.