12

February 21st, 2023. - Wednesday.
Location: Tampa, Florida - Renee's House.
Time: 2:30 pm.
POV: Destiny.

Word Count: 869

~~

"Wassup what's going on?" Renee said sitting down next to me on her couch as an episode of 'Everybody Hates Chris' played on the TV.

"Sooo..you know how me and Joe was getting realll close at the party?"

Renee nods.

"So what had happened wasss, we exchanged numbers or whateva then we been texting this past week and i gotta date w himmm!"

"Oouu girl when?"

"Uhm so see about that—"

"..what?"

"So likeeeee i'm actually going to smackdown with him this week so imma be on the tour bus n everything w him then it's the date.."

"Oh- girl you got me scared for a second what the hell."

I laugh. "My fault, i seen you a josh getting reaaaalll close too..wassup w that hm?" I say w a slight smirk.

Before she even says anything she gives me a stank face.

"Des, no."

"Whaaa? it's a simple question i'm jus curious."

"We are co-parents Destiny- nun more."

"I mean usually yall on each other ass..ian been seeing that lately..now it's like he IN that ass."

Renee rolls her eyes. "First off, EW. Second, why yall mfs find it so weird that we being cordial?"

"Y'all anyways been toxic.."

"Girl- i'm done w this conversation, bottom line is i'm not and i would NEVER EVER EVERRRRR get back w Joshua aight?"

I give her a knowing look before turning away and jus watching TV.

A/N: sorry to interrupt 🌚..but if you read my first book EVEERRR then you might notice some similarities in these chapters .

~~ JEYS POV.

I'm at my house, chilling jus sitting in my living room. I decided to stay home tonight since i'm tired of going out all the damn time. I lay back on my couch and take a drink from my water bottle, thinking about a whole bunch of shi. No TV on, no nun. Jus me and my thoughts.

KNOCK KNOCK

I instantly jump up- I wasn't expecting nobody to be honest.

I walk up to my door and open it to see Jon nd Joe.

"What the hell y'all doing here?" I ask as they jus walk right on through my door.

"Ay you know wassup, we came here cause we though we'd chill w you today." Joe says as he went and sat down on my couch.

"We jus gon chill here, play tha game a lil, have a couple drinks you know. You coo w that?" Jon says walking up to my fridge and grabbing some shi out before making his way over to my couch.

"I mean shi y'all already making y'all self comfortable." I say shutting the door.

About a hour in to them being here we jus chillin, me and Jon playing 2K and Joe's jus on his phone. Out of nowhere Joe brings up women— why? i don't know.

Now i heard him and destiny have been talking but i heard that thru like 3 different people, so ion really know bout that.

"Man all i know is, my wife is sexy as helll." Jon says w a slight smirk.

Me and Joe look at each other and roll our eyes.

"Ay y'all can't get mad cause y'all mfs can't do right by a bitch!" Jon says back and well— it was true.

"You pushing it, i'm tryna change uce." I say and Joe and Jon instantly start laughing.

"BOOOYYY"

"HAHAHAA, THIS MAN A DAMN FOOL."

"I- CAN YALL MFS SHUT UP." I yell and they do exactly that.

"My fault , just the thought of you tryna settle down got me. Ouu that was a good one uce." Jon says patting my back.

"I'm being serious."

"Oh-" Joe says as him and Jon give each other a look.

"Well , good for you."

"Wait who you tryna settle down w ?" Jon asks.

"Man- Ion know! When i find the perfect girl that's when i'll know."

"I seen you and Renee getting all up on each other at the party.." Joe says quietly.

"And i seen you and Des feeling all up on each other at the damn party! don't start w me for real, me and her both had some drinks and well we was feeling it—"

"Did y'all fuck?" Jon blurted out, i knew he didn't think before saying ts.

"Hell nah." I say making a stank face.

"You know damn well you wanna tap tha-"

"Never ever ever again mane, only thing we ever gon be to each other is co-parents."

"Now i cant lie, Renee fine as a bitch now." Joe says and i nod.

"Like, she was always gorgeous but damn, she onna whole nother level now." I say and Joe nods now.

"Cause she not fuckin w yo bum ass no more, you notice how when y'all split she got on her shi n started looking better and got her money up? yea that's that get backkkk!" Jon rubs in my face.

"Whatever."

~~

A/N: i'm sorry if this chapter was boring, and mb for not posting in a couple days life kicking my ass rn 😩