7 ⚠️

January 27th, 2023.
Location: Cleveland, OH. - Hotel.
Time: 2:35 am.
POV: Nobody.

Word Count: 1075
⚠️: Smut Warning

~~

"Thats it baby.." He growled, watching Renee lose control as he gave her long, deep strokes. His thrusts became harder and faster, his grip on her hips tightening.

"Oouuu" She moaned out, grippin the sheets.

"I love you so fuckin much." He said , his fingers digging into her hips as he thrusts deeper then before.

"Mm..Oh, FUCK!...show me how much you love me bae.."

He smirks, grillz gleaming. He reached down between them, rubbing his index and middle finger over her swollen clit as he continued to pound into her. "Feel this? this how much i love you rii here.."

"You like that?" He asked her this, his voice low and rough.

Renee didn't even have the power to say anything back, all he got was a weak ass head nod outta her.

"Use yo words ma.." He said as his pace slowed down.

"Mhmmm yes, daddy" She moaned digging her face into the mattress.

"Fuck." He said lowly, his hips starting to move in a slow, sensual rhythm. The head of his cock massaged against her g-spot sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

"Joshua—"

"Yes mama?"

"Ouu, shi i'm finna cum.."

"Cum on this dick baby." He groaned moving one of his hands up to her neck and pulling her up by him.

"Cum rii on yo dick, i wanna feel you cum all over this dick ma.." He whispered in her ear, sending her right over the edge as her orgasm hit her.

"Yupp gimmie that shi..bust yo fuckin nut." He talked her through her mind blowing orgasm. She was still cumming when she felt his dick pulsating inside of her and he quickly sped up, pounding into her again.

"Where you want my nut at baby?" He groaned.

"I-" She couldn't even get words out once again.

His thrusts get more and more sloppy and eventually he reaches his breaking point and pulls out and nuts all over her back. After he collapsed right next to her on the bed, both of them out of breath.

~~ JEYS POV.

"Man what the hell-" I said sitting up rubbing my eyes, that dream i jus had was crazy as fuck. I woke up hard as a fucking rock, which surprises me cause in no way shape or form am i attracted to Renee..

I jus sit there for a second, staring at the wall before lifting the cover off of my bottom half.

"2:35 in the fuckin mornin..shi make no damn sense." I mumble walking into the bathroom.

When i get into the bathroom i just stare into the mirror for a couple seconds, after i get in the shower so i can be on time for my flight back to Tampa at 4.